Dancers Anonymous > Ongoing Story

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by QPO, Aug 5, 2008.

1. samina

samina Well-Known Member

...as the ground rose and settled under her feet in great undulation.

*Earthquake!!!*

2. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

And she was the epicentre; all that pent up emotion and elicited symapthy from Gaia and the earth decided to speak......

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

A giant fragment of earth separated from the landscape like a pedestal and lifted Clara high into the roiling clouds. An electric halo of lightning shattered the sky, and a great tumult of shrieking wind and booming thunder filled the air.

4. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

She closed her eyes.

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

A cloud of sylphs swarmed around her, their invisible wings glittering in the lightning and glinting brightly against the dark storm clouds. The sylphs lifted her off her rocky perch and floated her up through the turmoil, and into the pristine sunlit blue sky above.

6. emeralddancer

emeralddancer Active Member

and she sighed

7. QPO

QPO New Member

this is such a wonderful experience, such peace and contentment, can this last forever, tranquility, nothing to hear perfectly quiet, floating weightlessly, my thoughts wonder to all the wonderful things that have happened in my life...I could stay here.....

8. bordertangoman

9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

and so she did.

the end.

:cool:

10. QPO

QPO New Member

How is this an ongoing story ;)

11. QPO

QPO New Member

we should have started a new chapter!

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

(Carry it on however you want...)

13. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

... and as she floated amongst the clouds her dreams turned sour as she saw Patrick Swayze wearing leather at the gates of Heaven...

then she awoke in a sweat and screamed 'noooooooooooooooooooo' to the smell of burning toast and her cat sat on the windowsill snoozing...

14. bordertangoman

when in burst Sly Stallone, machine gun blazing, glass and shards of bone china flew everywhere as her collection of Porcelain dolls received the Rambo treatment

15. samina

samina Well-Known Member

and having always had a secret Rambo fetish...she donned a leather ammunition harness and joined in on wreaking carnage with Sly's backup AK47

16. elisedance

elisedance New Member

But to her surprize the AK47 was an older AK46 which instead was designed to spray wedding rice. She gave up her ambitions to seduce the leather clad Sly and instead holed up with cotton-undie Mong Fo in his little shack by the rice paddy that she has so unintentionally started. 14 kids, 34 goats and 75 of their kids later she really wished it had been an AK47...

17. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

hmmmmmm

18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hmmmmmm what? Its my first contribution - did I screw up??

19. bordertangoman

hmmmmm is the sound of a machine gun with a big silencer!

20. elisedance

elisedance New Member

oh, broken litterary connection, somehow Hmmmmmm does not invoke big guns, killing maiming or being shot at.

hmmmm sounded the big gun - but the reason was that the bullet casette was empty. The borgtoid was very close so she (what's her name?" turned it round and carved her assailants head off with the saber built into the stock. Maybe rice paddies were the best option.