Dancers Anonymous > Ongoing Story

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by QPO, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Actually, Mr. Flux Capacitor, it was 6 months.

2. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

No!!!!!!

3. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

lmao! I always get found out! [​IMG]

4. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

I need to think of a new way out of this.

5. QPO

QPO New Member

Bold and the beautiful eat your heart out. Taylor is my middle name. It is amazing that we have such an affinity, I believe this new medication is making everything as clear as mud!. I heard laughing and woke from my day dreaming, There were so many people sitting and laughing, what are they laughing at? I could feel myself getting anxious and I took a look around, to find out what was so funny and I realised they were laughing at me....Were they laughing with me or at me?

6. emeralddancer

emeralddancer Active Member

I realized THEY were laughing at me .... ah dang daydreams, what did I miss that was so funny to them. Did I let drool slide down my chin, food in my teeth, a goofy smile, what?

Guess it is time to ask ... or should I just play it off that it was something else that amused them ... never ending, weigh the pros and cons, what to do? Sigh ...

7. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

What if........

8. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

.........there was no God any more; accidentally eliminated by the Cern Big Bang Hadron Collider; that suddenly the universe was slightly different in that it was starting to unravel at the seams...

9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

...starting with Carla's dark blue low-riders, which had started to creep up the back. Again.

10. QPO

QPO New Member

revealing a purple thong and showing a tattoo across my lower back, oh no where have I been

11. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Just then, it occured to her. She is a time traveler! All along, these multiple roles were not in her imagination. They were her life, in various

12. emeralddancer

emeralddancer Active Member

ways ... but not really ... she jumped time and became these different people to help out their lives in various ways .... oh wait a minute. This life is repeating my favorite TV show ... Qauntum Leap ... So cool!

13. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

so cool, she thought.

14. QPO

QPO New Member

I am living my life like the matrix, what is real, what is unreal, what is in my head and what is actual. Who is my friend and who is my enemy...I need to be careful and keep my wits about me

15. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Suddenly, through a great cloud of mystery, she saw

16. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

real clouds, cumulonimbus, sirrus, stratus and more

17. samina

samina Well-Known Member

A storm was coming, and it promised to be crazy...

18. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

It was. The wind began to turn. Thunder pounded.

19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

A stiff breeze lifted the hat off her head and whisked it high into the darkening sky.

20. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Everything shifted