Dance Ads > Paradise in San Diego . . .

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Vince A, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

. . . it's not "just Country!"

You can Swing dance all night (both nights), as well NC2S, Waltz, Cha Cha, and Salsa. Other dances by request to the DJ . . .

http://paradise.jddance.com/

2. dancergal

dancergal New Member

We got to go to Paradise last year when it was in Monterey. It was a lot of fun. I don't think we'll go to San Diego though. Are you going Vince?

3. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Hi Pam,
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner . . . I have bee totally exhausted, and wanted to get away from everything. As it was, we had to give a WCS, NC2S, Cha Cha - all-in-one dance as a demo Friday night, and then provates on Saturday and a studio dance Sat night. I almost called in well this morning and not come in to work.

Yes, we are going to Paradise this year. About 6 of us are going to drive down together this year and then we'll share rooms. We all seem to sleep in shifts and all we do is dance . . . just need the room to shower and change and back to the dance floor.

Now that Care is talking about going to World's, we may not do BBB at a $100 per ticket, so . . . . . . . .

Are you still going to BBB???

4. dancergal

dancergal New Member

Hi Vince, sounds like you've had a busy dance schedule. Doesn't it seem that work gets in the way at times. :D

Yes we are still going to BBB. We already bought our tickets and had our hotel room reserved a long time ago. Too bad you're not going. :( I think it's a really fun event. So who knows when I'll get to dance with you huh? Maybe one day at the Rack we'll run into each other.

5. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

This past week has been busy . . . learning new NC2S stuff since they went "more ballroom" in UCWDC. The "new" NC2S dance has to move in a diamond shape as it progresses . . . . . . . . ??? So, choreograpy is ever changing!

We have not completely ruled out BBB, I'd like to go just to meet you and Wayne! AND . . . have a dance or 10!