Dancers Anonymous > Photo Album Updates

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Oct 26, 2003.

1. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Just though we should have a thread to let everyone know when the Photo Albums have any new additions...

2. SDsalsaguy

4 new shots of samba performers in Denmark :arrow:
    3 new shots of World Ballroom Finalists :arrow:

Enjoy! :D

3. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

A few days ago I added images of my litte kitty and fiance. Enjoy!

4. SDsalsaguy

As I posted in the albums, your kitty is absolutely adorable dd! I want one, I want one!!!

5. SDsalsaguy

As posted by SwinginBoo in the Swing Forum:

6. SDsalsaguy

I just finished posting 13 new shots of the top four International Ballroom couples in the world :arrow: in Ballroom

Enjoy! :D

P.S. Thanks to Porfirio for scanning all of these.

7. SwinginBoo

SwinginBoo New Member

SD, those ballroom pictures are absolutely fantastic!!! :D

8. SDsalsaguy

Thanks Boo, glad you like them! :D

It's sort of funny to me, I post them, and I see how many views they each get, but there are very few comments, so I never quite know what people think!

9. Porfirio Landeros

Porfirio Landeros New Member

Champion Ballroom Halloween Showcase

I put a few pics up in the General Dancing area of the Dance-Forums gallery from the Champion Ballroom Halloween Showcase, which included a few members from Dance-Forums... ENJOY!

http://www.dance-forums.com/album

:twisted:

Champion's full gallery is available at http://www.championballroom.com

10. SDsalsaguy

Thanks for the shots Porfirio! I also borrowed one more, just to show off {broken image removed} 8)

11. SwinginBoo

SwinginBoo New Member

I just added a few more photos this weekend taken at a funraiser for Griffin Hospital. We and some other dancers were hired to perform and get the crowd going. It was a blast. We actually got scouted while we were there by someone who has a bunch of gigs like that lined up. It's been a good week for this lindy hopper. :D

12. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Great pics Boo! :D Now if I can only find a way to finish up my latest roll of film I'll have some action pics to post!

13. SDsalsaguy

In honor of Jenn's first comp I just put up some Pro-Am pix :arrow: in ballroom

Note: You can read the Dance Notes interview with Barbara Moore in Articles. The photos I have posted are of her with her current instructor, Igor Suvorov, with whom she has now won two U.S. National Pro-Am Ballroom titles.

14. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Just to let you know . . . I added two pictures from San Diego . . . SDsalsaguy and I met.

I also met msc there, but didn't have him or the camera near each other . . . sorry Mark . . . next time!

15. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Well-Known Member

Just started an album of my own, HOOTS.

16. SDsalsaguy

Just added in a few shots from last months UCSD ballroom club dance... 2 in Swing, 1 in Salsa, and 1 in Genreal.

17. Salsero_AT

Salsero_AT New Member

new photos

Hi !
    I just posted two photos of mine. One is from dancing in a club i often go to in Vienna (the Floridita) and the other one is from a Rueda class this summer.

18. lindy jihad

lindy jihad New Member

i just added a shot to the swing section, i doubt i will be uploading much. but for now, one picture. just so you guys can get a feel for what i do.

19. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Dancing Mommy has a couple of photos. Cute kid -- adorable!! :)

20. DancingMommy

DancingMommy Active Member

Thanks! We're hoping her looks can at least pay for *some* of her college... Think Miss America... Be Miss America... Win the big money.... So far so good heheheh 8)