Dancers Anonymous > phrase add a phrase

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by elisedance, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

Amy L.Knightrayte was in fact a first-rate provider of licensed pharmaceuticals : her companion and her were well known faces in the London demi-monde, so much so that Karl was also known as "Party" Popper

2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

[how come we don't have 5 votes for a 5 star rating for this thread? Its the neatest one on DF... :?:]

Karl was also known as "Party" Popper but it was still hard to escape the Marx brother's jokes

3. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

the Marx brothers' jokes were used on the stony-faced religious cult the Pokerians in Room 101.

4. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

the stony-faced religious cult the Pokerians in Room 101 had a full house for the comedy night : but they had to evacuate when the toilet blocked up , and the flush got busted

5. elisedance

elisedance New Member

The flush got busted - and his best chance to recover the lost fortune - when Samson's youngest daughter read his cards over his shoulder and commented on 'all the pretty hearts' to the amusement of the group

6. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

To the amusement of the group, Fred decided to demonstrate his funky-chicken walk : unfortunately he didnt realize that his friends had left him at the top of the High Street

7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

:)

At the top of the High, Streeter made the unfortunate decision to demonstrate the religious benefits of dope free-basing during Midnight Mass at the next door St Pauls Cathederal, Religious Artifact Outlet and Cream Tea Shoppe

8. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

Hoppe aboard, said the owner of the Medieval Mystery Bus, and I shall show ye all manner of things both smelly and unappetizing

9. elisedance

elisedance New Member

all manner of things both smelly and unappetizing were served in the 5 star restaurant for contrary gourmets

10. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

For contrary gourmets, the edible garden created by Heston Blumental was a wonder apart from the absence in the mix of his snail porridge

11. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hiss-nail porridge was made by the 3rd century witch covens by mixing live adders with freshly chopped hawk talons and was a sure cure for obesity

12. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

sand was a sure cure for obesity - though most Berber herdsmen were so sick at the sight of the stuff that the last thing they wanted to do was eat it too ...

13. elisedance

elisedance New Member

They want Ed to do,
    Was eat it too
    Sipping vodka blue
    With mashed squid goo
    They want Ed to do

14. QPO

QPO New Member

They want Ed to do, all the hard work and resurrect the Lyndon swing, in five days...good on them!

15. elisedance

elisedance New Member

"Don them!", yelled the knight to his reluctant men who would not put on the bright red uniforms with the large yellow and blue spots, "its crucial the enemy has something clear to shoot at - other than me of course" ,

16. QPO

QPO New Member

other than me of course, I would rather eat 100 live goldfish than take a cruise on the high seas.....I know I am not much fun.

17. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

I know I am not much fun when I insist the kids clean their teeth before every meal and then chew each mouthful a hundred times - but hey you cant keep a good obsessive compulsive down, can you?!

18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

"you cant keep a good obsessive compulsive down, can you pass the alkazseltzer' said the cyclops after overdoing it, feasting on the crew of the Argo..

19. QPO

QPO New Member

feasting on the crew of the Argo, it was a long arduous meal, they were tough as old boots. Just as well I had plenty of quickeze.

20. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Quick, eze that bottle of whisky over here, said Starky in a yelled-wisper before he and Rodney scampered out of the wine merchants store house and made for the river