Dancers Anonymous > phrase add a phrase

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by elisedance, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

... new barn roof - or actually for ten new barn roofs - because as anyone who knows relics knows, there are more authenticated pieces of the cross then there are trees in Hawaii.

2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

there are trees in hawaii that can pluck the unwary hiker from the forrest floor and render him for fertilizer

3. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

"For rest floor. And render him for fertilizer" , said the cannibal chief, as they considered what to do with the messenger from the enemy tribe, and his so-called "peace offering" of palm tree fronds.

4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Palm tree fronds were the only export product from the little known south sea island of Atollia

5. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

Atollia is famous for its palm tree frond exports but even more famous for its athletic star, the triple jumper N'gurgi Makombo, who from an early age was able to run across the ocean from one island to another, therefore giving a new meaning to the expression "island hopping"

6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I , Slandho Ping, do hereby attest that what I will tell this court is the whole truth, the partly truth or the least truth I can get away with.

7. QPO

QPO New Member

I can get away with murder if I flutter my long lashes at my darling husband. Unfortunately it does not work with the boss...back to the drawing board

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Drawing Boar, david noted, was much harder than hanging and quartering the big pig

9. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

The Big Pig was the name chosen for the relaunched version of the Big Issue : free pork scratchings were handed out with the first edition.

10. elisedance

elisedance New Member

The first edition of Orson Wetlock's autobiography sold out on the first day but not a single second edition copy sold once his 15 minutes of fame expired.

11. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

me expired moments before I writ my epitaph

12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

my epitaph will be a beath of fresh air

13. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

a breath of fresh air said the bear is what my cave needs and some air freshener.

14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

"Freshen 'er up," yelled the bosun to the crew of the 'Magellan Bents II', "We sail to raid the barbary coast in the morning!"

15. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

"Gell an' Bents II, we sail to raid the barbary coast in the morning!" - These were the rousing words of Monsieur Barnet, as he directed his key lieutenants in the battle for hairdressing supremacy in the quiet seaside town of Frinton-on-Sea.

16. elisedance

elisedance New Member

'Frint-on-on-sea," stuttered Hortense, "w-was wh-where P-P-enelo-p-py and-d I f-fell in r-real h-hater-red-d."

17. Captain Jep

Captain Jep New Member

"P-P-enelo-p-py and-d I f-fell in r-real 'H-hater Red-d' w-when w-we t-tried to d-dye our bon-nets for t-the Chris-m-mass P-party. W-we l-l-looked l-like a p-pair of S-Santa C-C-Clauses" , stuttered Samantha, as she remembered the debacle of last year's Christmas Party.

18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

"Asp Party" said the sarcastic sign the Egyptian police put on Cleopartra's quarters after her demise.

19. QPO

QPO New Member

after her demise, the rally returned to the local establishment to celebrate......beer all round me hearties....

20. elisedance

elisedance New Member

demise?

All round me hear ties to political extremism but all I reallly see is people attached to their sporty cars