Dancers Anonymous > Post your photo!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by verrronika, Aug 26, 2003.

1. verrronika

verrronika New Member

Hello, everybody!
    I know it's a little blunt to make an entrance as loud as openning a new topic before I post anything in the other ones, but I give you all my honest word that I'll catch up on all of them :)

So here we go: I haven't really explored the site very thoroughly yet, but I am too much aflame now because I found this forum!
    Annnnd so I'm opening this topic as I think it will be much easier for everyone to get to know each other and remember who is who if there's a photo or picture that personifies him/her.

In short: post your photos, people!
    Ole 8)

2. verrronika

verrronika New Member

Oh, forgot, if anyone wants to see my photo it's right here:

{link no longer available}

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

That's on my do list, verrronika, honest.

I've just been too busy posting stuff to figure out how. Any day now ...

Welcome!

4. verrronika

verrronika New Member

Thanks, Pygmalion ;)
    When you figure out how to post a photo so it shows on the page, let me know too eh? :D

5. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

<-- Doesn't this count :?:

6. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Hello verronicka! Here's my pic :D

{image link no longer resolving}

7. Allison

Allison New Member

[​IMG][/img][/code]

8. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

If anybody wants me to cut their face out and turn it into an avatar, let me know (send me a private message).

9. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Hi verrronika . . . now that you have all the men jumping . . . I thought I'd take a second to say "welcome."

Great idea for a picture of everyone . . . others have been asking for it, and I think all the moderators should include a picture as their avatar.

I'm going to San Jose this weekend . . hope to get some 'action" photos of me doing what I do best . . . having sex on the floor . . . DANCING!

Thanks to all who submitted photos . . .

10. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Man Vince I was just dancing out in SJ last week!

11. salsarhythms

salsarhythms New Member

Hey youngsta...where in SJ...I live in San Jose...

12. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

I was at Agenda last Weds night.

13. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

14. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

This is a great topic because it relates to something we'll be adding to the Dance Forums real soon: a Photo Album!

I hope you guys will post your pictures when it's released in the next week or two.

15. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

can't wait! I'm excited for the new additions to this site :]

16. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Is it just me or do we have beautiful women here or what?

17. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

It's not just you brotha!

18. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

*grin* I agree! :D

19. verrronika

verrronika New Member

oh la la, mes amis :)) I didn't expect to get two pages of replies only one day after I made the topic ;) I'm flattered.

Thanks to all for the compliments; I'm glad you liked the idea :)
    Tomorrow night my tango club's going to perform at the Global Fest here in town, and I'll take some photos. Unfortunatelly, I don't get to be in the show simply because there are not enough guys -- I guess that sounds painfully familiar to all the girls on here? I'll go to watch the show though, even if it's going to be practically rubbing salt into my wounds. :(
    Anyways, to stick back to topic, how, after all, does one post a photo in a reply? I'm tired of thinking of other ways, especially knowing that there's something more convenient. :roll:

20. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

do you mean how do you post your picture in a topic (like the directions how to do it)? I don't quite understand what you are asking. btw, I'm sorry you find yourself without a tango partner...that really stinks :( :x :evil: