Dance Ads > Practice Dress by Elaina Garnall (sp)?

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

All the talk about practice clothes reminded me that I have a practice dress I would like to sell.. Last time I went straight to ebay and got screamed at so decided to mention it here.. its made in London by Elaina gornall. made from black fabric. it has very low open back and long sleaves.. wore it as evening gown once and for some lessons.. perfect condition. worn less than 10 times total..
    looking to sell for $150.. will post photo if I an make one

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i'd like to see a picture...

3. Katarzyna

yes, I figured lol.. will try to get one

4. Kitty

Kitty New Member

i have few pics of you in that dress... only prints though, remind me to give you a copies:)

5. Katarzyna

from where, The fundraiser?

thank you!!!

6. Kitty

Kitty New Member

yes
    and by the way, some parts...
    look especially good...

7. Katarzyna

oh my.. should I be cared lol

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Do you still have the practice dress? If so, I'd like to see pictures. Thanks!

9. Katarzyna

I will really really try to take some photos today.. after I get home around 11:00... if I can get my 8 year old sister to take them at that time there will be posted tomorrow.. just FYI, I will bring it to Boston on friday so if you will be there there will be possibility of seeing it in person :)

10. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I wish I could be there! My instructor wants me to find practice skirts and dresses, so I can get used to dancing in them. It's easy to find Latin, but it's very hard to find Ballroom that isn't as expensive than a competition dress. It depends on who you go to though. Some of the skirts and dresses from the designers, I'm like... I might as well buy a used competition dress for that price. But yeah there is a competition that we are going to be flying to this year! I'm looking forward to it. There is a group of us going and I'm going to have time from work saved up to where I get to be paid to dance even if I don't win anything lol!

11. etp777

etp777 Active Member

On this note, I'd like to see pictures of this practice dress too. :raisebro:

12. Katarzyna

will try to get photos, but its really really nice dress.. and elaina gornall (sp) makes them one of a kind so its going ot be unique

13. lcdancesport

lcdancesport Active Member

I look forward to seeing pics. I take it this dress is for someone taller, like yourself?

14. Katarzyna

Ideally not as tall as me I would say.. About 5'5''.. but can fit someone taller too

15. Katarzyna

oh and ideally it needs cups added but I never did that

16. lcdancesport

lcdancesport Active Member

Ah ok. :) I think you have made everyone quite interested in seeing this dress. :p

17. Kitty

Kitty New Member

thats a lie

18. Katarzyna

nevermind, its not unique I see.. thank you for photo link .. this info was wrong

19. Katarzyna

i had temporary ones that kept moving around, but that doesnt count

20. Katarzyna

ok so its this one, (thank you and123 for sendign me their site with dress photos)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

its black but showing the below just so you can see more the design in front, as you cannot see on black dress photo
    [​IMG]