Dance Ads > Practice Dress by Elaina Garnall (sp)?

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Jun 4, 2008.

1. njdancegirl

njdancegirl Active Member

Ooooh I love it...I just contacted them about this one but in a Latin version. She is out of the country for the summer so no dress :(...for now anyway. How low does it go in the back? And how does it stay on with the back so open?

2. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

it goes fairly low but depending on size of person can sit lower or higher.. it wraps around shoulders so it stays.. not sure how does it stay for latin, in standard you keep your arms in relatively similar place all the time..

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to trying this one on. Am just a bit...um...wondering about how low that goes in the back there. Crikey...or should I say "crackey". Heh.

4. Katarzyna

its pretty low.. but the more bodice is stretched the higher it sits

5. njdancegirl

njdancegirl Active Member

Kat, what size is it? I believe she does custom from measurements...do you know approximate?

Believe she calls this the J Lo Dress...I can see why! ;)

6. Katarzyna

no idea on size.. I didnt make it to measure.. she comes to blackpool every year etc..

7. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

I love it....hmmm.

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Man look what happens when a girl has to work lol. You got lots of replies! I guess I have some competition!

9. Katarzyna

so whoever makes decision first gets the dress.. have 3 intersted :)
    Spratt per my pm you have first dibs since you were first.. but if you catch me before I leave to boston

10. Katarzyna

11. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

You don't know how quickly I had to type, so I could get you my order in this morning lol! I was trying to dry my hair and everything as well, but I wanted that dress! You should have seen me, it was kind of funny lol. (Hey, I'm good at multi-tasking lol!) I'm going to buy some more practice wear though, because a girl can't have just one piece of practice wear in her closet lol. I can't wait to wear it! I'm so excited! Maybe it will come by my next lesson! He will be thrilled I know! He's tired of seeing me in my same old work clothes lol. Oh and PayPal was easier than I thought. You were the first person I had actually bought something from over PayPal. That's really interesting how they work things.

12. Katarzyna

haha,

enjoy and put in cups in this dress :)

13. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

lmao! Can't wait to see you! :kissme:

14. lcdancesport

lcdancesport Active Member

FYI for those who are interested in the practice wear here is Elaine's site:
    http://www.elainegornall.com/pratise.htm

I contacted her about a custom made dress or the two piece outfits. She responded with:

"I AM SORRY I AM AWAY UNTIL 10TH SEPTEMBER. BUT I CAN MAKE A J LO FOR YOU AFTER THAT. THE PRICE IS £160 INCLUDING THE LEOTARD. MOST OF THE OTHERS ARE £120 WITHOUT LEOTARDS. tHAT IS FOR TOP AND SKIRT OR DRESS. LEOTARDS ARE £35. THIS IS A SPECIAL PRICE. I DO NOT OVERCHARGE. MY CLOTHES ARE NOT FACTORY MADE. EACH PIECE IS MADE BY MY STAFF AND MYSELF."

She has some fantastic stuff I want to get later this year... she's gone till September. Hey in the mean time I can save up!

15. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! Oh yeah I will. Thank you very much!

Oh and... lcdancesport.... thanks for the link! I've seen it once before, but I couldn't remember what it was. Thanks again!