Dance Ads > Pre-Owned Latin Dress for Sale (by Dore Designs)

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Yanou, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Yanou

Yanou Member

I posted this a while back but the thread mysteriously disappeared, so I'm posting it again with a reduced price.

This is a beautiful dress that stands out on a competition floor. I bought this dress about a year ago and wore twice. Its 8 inch fringe moves well and the dress is in an excellent condition. It has built-in bra cups (size A or B) and a body suit. If you go to the Dore Designs web site, you can see this dress in the “sold” section. The size is probably medium (4 - 6) . I am a bit tall and thin (5’ 6″ and 120 lbs) but has a big frame with wide shoulders, so it’s a bit tight around the shoulders for me. Thats why I’m selling this. My asking price is $1,200, OBO. (Originally posted for $1,700; I bought this for $2,000.) Please PM me for more details. I'll pay for the shipping, btw.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yanou

Yanou Member

I really want to sell this one. So, make me an offer!

3. Laura

Laura New Member

Nice applique work! Must look great on the floor.

4. Yanou

Yanou Member

I'm bringing this dress to Hotlanta, so if you are going to Hotlanta and interested in this dress, please PM me. The size is probably more like 2 - 4.

5. Me

Me New Member

This is such a lovely gown. I already own a black, long-sleeved mesh Latin with red embellishments that I haven't gotten to wear yet. If I didn't already own a similar gown... I would want yours. :D