Dancers Anonymous > Procrastination Thread

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Swing Kitten, Oct 15, 2003.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Been putting off heading for my next appointment. Still got time, but frankly not much more if I plan to not be late. :car:

2. Medira

Medira New Member

I have test cases to put together for two small(ish) projects and two evaluation forms to fill out...and I've accomplished none of it today.

3. Zhena

Zhena Well-Known Member

Should be reading something long, boring, technical and bureaucratic. DF is much more fun, but it doesn't pay the bills... Maybe one quick post, and then get back to work.

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I am going to do nothing tonight but numb my feet and enjoy the bliss of my coachings this week....

5. fascination

comp in days...mussssssssssssssssst get away from this computer

6. DancePoet

Work to do now that lunch is over ... need to get busy ... :car:

7. fascination

me too...vacation soon...

8. liz

liz New Member

clean house .

9. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Procrastinating aaaaaaall my assignments for a week now. Very clever of me. I'm currently listening to Chopin and can't be bothered to open a single book, though I am sure I have two lab reports due for tomorrow. :rolleyes:

T_E

10. elisedance

elisedance New Member

putting off reading a thesis and finishing a chapter. Only for a day, but its sooo blissful to just dance....

11. 9dncr

9dncr Member

Should be sleeping! But I had to check in since I feel like I was gone for so long after all the late nights watching the REd Sox win the Wrold series! back to DF when I should be sleeping rather than the TV!

12. meow

meow New Member

At the moment, nothing better to do. I have done all the chores and driven to the airport to pick up my kitten. Had a nap and am now on DF.

13. DancePoet

I've been putting off a pile of paperwork. :(

14. Rugby

Rugby Member

I was going to write something but its too much like work.

15. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Procrastinated going to bed last night (and the night before, and the night before that). Oooh...bad decisions...starting to pay the price of it now. *YAWN*

16. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I should be studying for the test tomorrow. Instead, I'm listening to rumbas and trying out buns for my hair. :rolleyes:

17. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I should drink this glass of wine, eat this crispbread and go to bed.
    Oh, I did. Sorry all, obviously wrong thread...

18. Rugby

Rugby Member

Know how you feel, I've been staying up until 4 to 6 in the morning too. Couldn't sleep with my cold so thought I'd stay up to get myself really tired so I would fall asleep. I went to bed with a kleenex beside me and woke in the morning up with the impression of it on the side of my face and forehead.

19. elisedance

elisedance New Member

really should floss - do it tomorrow

20. Rugby

Rugby Member

Have to go to the bathroom but its two rooms away, I can wait.