Salsa > Question: Where do you guys get your salsa outfits?

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by SalsaGeek, Apr 10, 2005.

1. SalsaGeek

SalsaGeek New Member

I am looking for some cool new stuff. Any suggestions???

2. Beto

Beto Active Member

Cool new stuff to dance in socially or for a routine/performance? More info would be helpful. :)

3. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I just go out and buy stuff as I normally do. Though a friend of mine had a nice red shirt which I have borrowed and which I must buy for myself...

4. SalsaGeek

SalsaGeek New Member

Oh sorry. I guess BOTH. Like those latin shirts or the shiny ones. I live in a small town so we don't have much. I tried to search on google but didn't find anything useful. Maybe I am just not looking correctly.

5. Ms_Sunlight

Ms_Sunlight New Member

Why Google when you can DMOZ? The Open Directory Project listings has many suppliers of clothing listed. Here's the dance clothing listings: http://dmoz.org/Shopping/Clothing/Niche/Dance

Some of the ballroom retailers offer the sorts of shirts you seem to be after for males.

Alternatively just try normal shops and find cool stuff. I'm a lady and I'm on another continent besides so I'm unable to make specific recommendations, but for example on Friday I had the day off work and bought a great outfit for dancing in the local high-street shops.

Anyway, in my opinion nothing looks so sexy on a man as well-fitting bootcut jeans and a tight T-shirt, and you can get those anywhere!

:p :p :p

6. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I'll say. :wink: I like it simple and sexy. Shiny stuff tend to throw me off. IMHO, of course.

Twilight Elena

7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

i'm not aware of any specific 'salsa wear'.. just wear what my mood requires at the moment .. sometimes sporty, sometimes classy.. sometimes casual .. sometimes mix.. or colorful etc.. like any other social activity i go to.. they only need to be comfortable and breathing smooth material.. thats it for me..

8. pelao

pelao New Member