Salsa > Real Salsa Dancers, Players, and Sexy Moves

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by tacad, Jul 6, 2005.

1. yola

yola New Member

oh wow sabor, u r so generous! :notworth: thank u thank u

2. kdogg

kdogg New Member

"Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help..." Sorry, I've this Elvis' song stuck in my head.

That might be seen as a weakness of not just men, but women as well. Don't be too hasty, but don't be overly cautious either. In the former you've too little information and hence you're vulnerable, in the latter you're not satisfied with no matter how much information you may have and you become less graceful. The right path lies in between the two.

I agree that traveling is not so much about reaching the destination, but if the weather gets bad, I would rather get to the destination sooner. Sorry, I'm just being a jerk. I concur with your analogy, yola.

3. kdogg

kdogg New Member

Relationship needs constant care and nurture to sustain, whether between dancers or non-dancers. It's a hard but not impossible job for those who're open and willing to take on the task. There are so much insecurity which poisons trust; one's trust for oneself and to one's loved ones. We believe that we fall in love and then get married, but I think real love starts a few years after marriage, if you haven't given up already.

4. yola

yola New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    what about an umbrella?
    wise men (and women) travel prepared. :wink:

5. HF

HF New Member

Yesss!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

6. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

So what do u have before that, those first few years?

7. kdogg

kdogg New Member

We can prepare to some degree, but we may never go into a relationship fully prepared. Even if we're given hundreds of years to live, we still will have a lot more to learn. What relationship has to offer is the opportunity to learn and explore together the mystery of life. We discover and understand each other better as we face each day joyfully regardless of what it brings; there's always reason to be joyful for. The best tool we can equip ourselves to take this journey of love is our willingness and eagerness to grow in love. Thirsty hearts will always seek the fountain of love.

8. jon

jon Member

Sex, hopefully.

9. Freya

Freya New Member

... and all kinds of confrontations, small crisis which are constantly testing your (hopefully) growing love.
    You've just fallen "in love", which is not the same. Love changes after the first years of being together, and gets the sape of a strong partnership, "for good and bad", as it's heard very often.

PS: I also want to see the famous video. Who has a copy I can post in my site (with the authors permission) for the use of all?

10. Kandy

Kandy New Member

It all depends on the guy. If he's sexy..sure, why not!

11. Sabor

Sabor New Member

:mrgreen:

12. tacad

tacad New Member

Ok, I keep looking at that avatar trying to think of something to say. :lol:

Since I can't think of anything I'll simply say:

Welcome to DF, Kandy!

13. Sabor

Sabor New Member

tacad .. just go like this-----------> :mrgreen:

lol

14. tacad

tacad New Member

:lol:

I was thinking about this for a while:

:kissme:

15. africana

africana New Member

time to put this doggy to sleep playas lol

16. tacad

tacad New Member

I've never been called a playa before. This is quite an honor! :mrgreen:

17. Sabor

Sabor New Member

when i grow up.. i wana be just like tacad!

18. tacad

tacad New Member

:lol: :oops: :lol:

19. DCR

DCR Member

You need to remember you dancing to have fun ...if you want to get more technical thats up to and and or your partner. A person can get Sexy in any style of dancing.

If your looking to perform or Compete.that's a whole new ball game.

20. Kandy

Kandy New Member

Just make sure that when you're trying to rub up against us ladies, that you're not all dripping with sweat! ...ewwww ...