Event Announcements > Registration Closing for the UC Berkeley Ballroom Classic

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by ucbd.competition, Apr 13, 2006.

1. ucbd.competition

ucbd.competition New Member

Dear Dancers,

My name is Alisha Woo, and I am the Competition Coordinator for the UC Berkeley Ballroom Dancers. I am pleased to announce the officials for the 6 th Annual UC Berkeley Ballroom Classic, which will be held on Saturday, April 29, 2006, on the beautiful UC Berkeley campus.

Chairman of Judges

Stephen Cullip Licensed World Dance and DanceSport Council Adjudicator and licensed National DanceSport Council of America Adjudicator

Judges

Aira Bubnelyte

Diane Jarmolow Licensed National DanceSport Council of America Adjudicator

Gene Jennings Licensed World Dance and DanceSport Council Adjudicator and licensed National DanceSport Council of America Adjudicator

Rex Lewis Licensed World Class NDCA Adjudicator and licensed National DanceSport Council of America Adjudicator

Erin Pick Licensed National DanceSport Council of America Adjudicator

Jurga Pupelyte

Vaidotas Skimelis

Lisa-Anice Sutphen Licensed National DanceSport Council of America Adjudicator

Glen Weiss Licensed International DanceSport Federation Adjudicator, licensed World Dance and DanceSport Council Adjudicator, and licensed National DanceSport Council of America Adjudicator

I would like to remind you that registration for the competition will be closing at 11:59 p.m. PST on April 15, 2006. Until then, you may register at the following link:
    www ballroomregistrar com/ register/ UCB_Classic06/

We will be offering International, American, and Nightclub events, as well as a Team Match and fun events throughout the day. Nightclub, Team Match, and fun event registration will take place on the day of the event; you may register for all other events at the registration link above.

If you have already registered for the competition, but have yet to submit your registration fees, please remember that all fees must be postmarked by April 15, 2006 to avoid late fees. Please see our website, www ucbd org, for all payment procedures and updated competition rules and policies.

As always, please do not hesitate to email me with any questions, and I hope to see all of you at the competition.

Sincerely,
    Alisha Woo

UCBD Competition Coordinator

2. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

I'll be scrutineering this event; if there are any west-coast DF'ers attending please let me know; I don't get out to California region too often and it would be great to meet some people.