Event Announcements > Robert & Barbara Grovers available for coaching at BOF on Sunday November 2

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by Standarddancer, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

English Dance Master in Standard Robert & Barbara Grover will be Ballroom Off Fifth for coaching Saturday November 1 and Sunday November 2.

We have the slots Sunday Nov 2nd for 11:30, 12:15 & 1:45. However due to one out of town comp the night before, I don't think we can make any of the lessons this time:( feel bad since they are both fantastic teachers.

So would like to ask around here if anyone would like to take our slots.

They teach couples only, however if you can find a practice partner or paid partner, that will be okay.

Please either post or pm me. Thanks a lot.

2. Daniella

Daniella New Member

Yes!!!!! I just sent you a private message. Very much interested!!!

3. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Do you do standard as well, Daniella?

4. Standarddancer

replied to your pm. Sorry didn't work out:(

5. Standarddancer

Actually there are Saturday lessons open too, at 1pm and 1:45, just realized that. So just post here. Hopefully someone can benefit from it. They are wonderful teachers. We take lessons from them every single time they are in town. A lot of top pros and serious ams take lessons from them.

6. Standarddancer

I probably won't be near computer for the whole entire day, if anyone else still interested, please contact me by my email under my member profile. I'll get your email by my blackberry instantly so I can respond.

Please put "Grover lessons" in the title so I won't treat your message as spam. Thank you.

7. Daniella

Daniella New Member

Yes. I started taking it seriously 6 months ago. =)