Tango Argentino > Videos > Roberto y Tamarra dance to El Lloron

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Mochaboy, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Mochaboy

Mochaboy New Member

2. bastet

bastet Active Member

that was a lot of fun to watch! and I love that version of "El Lloron" and wish I could find it somewhere. I've looked all over iTunes and Amazon and can't even find which Hugo Diaz album its on. Anyone know where I can find it?

3. Me

Me New Member

I know we're supposed to be watching the tango, but... that is an incredibly sexy skirt! Can't take my eyes away...

I want one, too!

4. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

I fell asleep........ did I get the wrong link?

5. bastet

bastet Active Member

maybe.....is it not working? I am still able to bring it up but wasn't able to link it to my "facebook" account...so mayb eit has a problem? :confused:

Any idea where I can get the song, or which Hugo Diaz album it is from?

6. Mochaboy

Mochaboy New Member

7. bastet

bastet Active Member

Thanks Mochaboy- that at least gives me an album name. I think the reason for all the trouble finding this is because it apparently is not available on CD and Hugo Diaz died over 30 years ago. It seems not a lot of what he has done has been remastered on to CD.

I found the LP for sale...and I have nothing to play it on...but if people are putting it up on esnips, that tells me SOMETHING has to be available somewhere or they are doing something to get it in mp3 format....now I will be obessed until I fgure this out.

8. bastet

bastet Active Member

I even tried cdbaby and came up zilcho for Hugo Diaz...but if Tango harmonica music is your thing...try out Joe Powers. He's made a CD of harmonica tango music. The name is rinigng a bell and he lives in Portland so I think he also plays with Alex's band. I somehow remember Alex telling me that Joe was the one singing on some of their songs.

9. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

OMG. You and me both, chica. I haven't even watched it beyond them walking back out, but the combination of the fishtail hem (I've got a weakness for skirts like that, not that I have any :() and the slit UP TO THERE... Oh holy crap.

...right...back to watching the video...

10. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Oh, WOW is right! Nice! Thank you for posting. I loved it!!!

Edit to add: On second watching, I think what I loved most was the expressions on their faces. They're obviously having such a good time with it, and dancing with each other. I love seeing that.

11. bastet

bastet Active Member

me too- it adds so much more energy to the song when you see people actually enjoying themselves...