Salsa > Roll Call - LA Congress attendance!

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by tj, Apr 4, 2005.

1. TICA

TICA New Member

well.. the Dennys is always packed with all of us getting out of congress...

but the burger place is a joint.... not exactly a monument if you know what I mean

soooooo I think we should decide on a day, i.e. 3 am or 4 am after Saturday's festivities [or Fridays or Sunday's whatever] and just meet at Dennys with some identifying item... like a big DF on our forehead

LOL

2. Vin

Vin New Member

After salsa food sounds good but I think it would be better on Friday or Saturday just in case we have all missed each other on the dance floor.
    That way we can at least find each other on sunday.

3. TICA

TICA New Member

yeah you're right...

ok Beto, since you're the one people listen to around here... organize us!

4. Vin

Vin New Member

Yeah Beto, organize us,
    btw only 6 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. tj

tj New Member

Go, Beto, go!

Go, Beto, go!

:rocker: :rocker:

6. Beto

Beto Active Member

Ahh, the burdens of being so well known. Okay, I'll whip something together before congress.

7. Leah

Leah New Member

Yay!

Don't forget about me please!

8. Vin

Vin New Member

Beto, can I touch you?

9. TICA

TICA New Member

bwa ha!

Beto, can you touch me?

:lol:

10. Beto

Beto Active Member

I'm gonna borrow a phrase from my friend Eugene in SF and say

"no touching!"

11. TICA

TICA New Member

ok Beto, but the plan is for you to say something to the effect of

Friday after dancing... around 3 am or so... at the Dennys at the ___ address be there or be square so that all the Europeans here can go too!

k? k!

12. meagalita

meagalita New Member

hi guys, for those of you who might not be up at 4am friday or saturday, and still want to meet everyone, i'm down for a late breakfast or late lunch one of the days. eating at 4am messes me up but i want to see you guys somehow anyway :).

13. Pacion

Pacion New Member

In case anyone who is going is interested, apparently Liz Lara will be doing a choreography workshop and Al & Edie will be doing a seminar (4 hours) for those who are interested in teaching/brushing up their teaching. Just as with the musicians seminar, I am assuming that there will be an additional charge for these two workshops :wink:

14. africana

africana New Member

ahh but there's just something about "binging" on congress workshops after not taking lessons for months :lol: I don't remember much afterwards but it's the only way I can force myself to go learn new things, or at least try ;)

I'm up for whatever you guys decide on as far as meeting, breakfast or lunch. I'll probably just tag on with meagalita or beto, whoever I see first

15. aragonh

aragonh New Member

Im also up for late night (or early morning?) breakfast or lunch.

I have my pass and my ride set. Now I need to find a room . . .hopefully my Chicago people will pull through

16. Mama Salsera

Mama Salsera New Member

I will be there with bells on!

Mama Salsera Cynthia :kitty:

17. aragonh

aragonh New Member

With bells :?: :!:

ON your hair, across the hips or what??

Well if I hear a campana, then i'll know who it is :p

18. Preko

Preko New Member

It's in 3 weeks, I can't stay calm.

For al the DF members who stay in Marriott hotel, I'm sure we can met before fiday, maybe at the beach party thusday afternoon ?

Ben

19. Leah

Leah New Member

Good idea, that way we can meet each other beforehand. I would suggest a time and place but I have never been to these things and don't know what's best!

I'm gonna post a picture (or at least try) so that y'all can introduce yourselves if you run into me... then I can also introduce you to TJ, vin, and beto! :)

:bouncy:

20. Leah

Leah New Member

couldn't figure out how to put a picture in the message text.
    oh well - this oughta do it.
    :)