Dancers Anonymous > Sabors dancing clip

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Larinda McRaven, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

2. Pacion

Pacion New Member

The setup here at work is not allowing me to see the clip :roll: :cry: :lol:

BUT, in the meantime, please satisfy my curiosity Larinda. How did he manage to squash himself, oops, I mean the file, down the wires :wink:

3. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I can hear the music, but I can't see the clip. :(

4. Sabor

Sabor New Member

probably thats for the better purr :lol:

yep.. keeping it simple .. getting in the mood.. play.. thats what this salsera makes me dance like.. and i love dancing with her cause she gets my spirits up.. she's just a joy to connect with 8)

Thank you for posting this Larinda! :D .. u are faaaantasticulous to the nth power.. but then, u already know that dont u :wink: :p

5. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Ayyyyyyy.....Sexy Papi!!! Muy Caliente Muchacho!!!!!! Love that hip action!! That's it!!! I'm moving to Egypt!!!!!!!!! :bouncy: :car: :p

SalsaChinita, pack your bags, I'm picking you up on the way. :p :p

Very nice, Sabor, Mi Amor! :banana: :cheers:

Larinda, for some reason, the clip is shown sideways but I managed to fix it to be able to view on my pc. It's a great clip though. :)

6. Sabor

Sabor New Member

:kissme: ... ooooh how i just love peach :wink: :cheers: .. like i said, if u liked the clip the lady salsera is the one to really root for 8)

how'd u manage that muchachita?.. could u fix it while viewing somehow?

7. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Let me be the judge of that. :wink:

I'll try again to view the clip on my laptop at home.

8. Pacion

Pacion New Member

[​IMG] Maybe the lady operating the video had to turn it sideways to get the full height of Sabor :roll: :roll: :wink:

9. Sabor

Sabor New Member

[​IMG]
    [refined Brit accent]hmm.. very possible indeed .. yes yes .. most certainly so[refined Brit accent]

10. IvyAB

IvyAB Member

ooh, sabor, you're way too sexy...

11. danceguy

danceguy New Member

Darn it, I can't watch Sabor dance at all! The clip is really dark, skips frames and also is sideways...Peach what did you do to fix it? Oh well...:doh:

SG

12. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Hi SG. :) I used MovieMaker to edit the file...

13. Pacion

Pacion New Member

[​IMG] Larinda

Sabor ... :roll: :roll: :roll: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] S [​IMG] A [​IMG] B [​IMG] O [​IMG] R [​IMG] [​IMG] :banana: [​IMG]
    [​IMG] W [​IMG] E [​IMG] [​IMG] W[​IMG] A[​IMG] N[​IMG]T [​IMG] [​IMG] M[​IMG] O[​IMG] R[​IMG] E[​IMG] [​IMG] :banana: [​IMG][​IMG]

:lol: (PS. I love the move you are doing around 27 seconds into the video. Very cute :wink: )

14. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Pacion, I gave Sabor a quick lesson in the fine art of FTPs, a fast quick way to share files. So he sent it to me via one of my ftps.

Peach the video came to me sideways, as the filmer held her/his camera that way...I think playing on the idea of horizontal dancing maybe???? Since eveyone seems to have a hard time with it, I can switch it vertical if Sabor okays it.

I love it and showed it at work all day yesterday!

15. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Cool! :D

Maybe my "silly to Sabor" comment wasn't such a silly one after all :( :lol:

:banana: Yeh to Larinda and Sabor. I love it too - even without sound and having to turn my head sideways to make it out :lol: (I know, it would have been easier to turn the screen but I was afraid I will want to watch it too many times :lol: )

16. danceguy

danceguy New Member

Looks like the movie was saved in a weird file type (asf?)...I ran a shareware converter and got it to play the right side up...still so dark though, but I could see quite a bit of it.

Sabor, you are one smooth dancin' Salsero! The only thing that I wanted to see was you dip that young lady in some chocolate! :D :) :D :wink: :twisted:

SG

17. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I'm curious, what was the general reaction?

18. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Bueno, bueno! Nice hip action! :wink:

19. Sabor

Sabor New Member

THANKS A BUNCH EVERYONE!!.. appreciate it .. hope i can see u all dance sometime sooner .. and dance with the gorgeous ladies if they'll honor me so :D

LMAO! @ Pacion :nope: ... see what u've been missing me lollipop :wink: :lol:

20. Sabor

Sabor New Member

no you're not SD.. u just seem to be :lol: