Dancers Anonymous > Sabors dancing clip

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Larinda McRaven, Aug 17, 2004.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

That's what I got too. I guess I was a bit late for the video. Although, someone could put the video back up on DF I suppose *cough* hint hint lol *cough*! ;)

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

check the previous page... sabor put up a new one...

3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Thank you Samina! ;)

Nice Sabor! The first thing I noticed was that you are very smooth! You are very light on your feet. I absolutely enjoyed the video. Loved it all. :p

4. samina

samina Well-Known Member

he's very "chill", isn't he?

5. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:roll: ...other than that nothing really deserving of special attention... for someone who likes to put photos of his chest on the internet, you sure do "modesty" well :-? (Yes, I am playing with you!)

Ladies & Gentlemen... I declare a boycott! The videolink is not even 1/10th of what we saw in the first clip! So, I say, boycott, until Sabor provides me with something more worthy of dance eye candy! :lol:

Oh, and Sabor, thank goodness you were wearing white. I wouldn't have known it was you otherwise ;)

6. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

well I can't see athing :(

Now I can :)

verrry naice

7. meow

meow New Member

Well, I couldn't get the first clip so I can't make a comparison. Can the first clip be made accessible?

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

That and a whole lot more which I probably shouldn't say over the Internet lol. And I agree with Pacion except for the boycotting part lol. I personally want to see all of that and more. Give us all you got Sabor! ;)

9. Pacion

Pacion New Member

I think the first clip is no longer available. It was viewed so many times, "the tape" broke... ;) :lol:

10. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New Member

Nice!!!

11. Sabor

Sabor New Member

thanx all .. i wasn't really enjoying the song so it doused things down some.. but all in all as i watch it more i'm liking it.. cheers..

Ps. Pacion.. u luv it, i know.. ;)

12. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:nope: Not even in a month of Sundays! :tongue: :lol:

13. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Okay, have seen the video with sound (when I first saw it, there was no sound, just as with the first one). I think I have pinpointed why it is I prefer the very first video... with the sound off, I could SEE the music oozing out of every pore of your body. From recollection, yes, you were wearing less clothes too, but that was not why I could SEE the music :tongue:

With this one (and the other one you thoughtfully provided ;)) I can't see it. Yes, smooth and that "heart beat" action you do with your ribcage... all "very nice" but, sorry... ah ain't SEEING the music and if ah can't SEE the music, I don't want it for breakfast, thanks. ;)

14. Sabor

Sabor New Member

like i mentioned b4.. i wasn't particularly liking the song .. so i was pretty much just 'executing' and kinda working the salsera more..

nevertheless.. execution is fun to watch when smooth.. to my eyes at least..

besides .. if/when i 'work it' .. i could get blamed for taking over and taking the shine away from the follow which in some way would be true.. so.. whats wrong with some 'charity' now and then eh ;)

u just need to put on your telescope and watch again .. if it still dont click.. u prob'ly need a bigger telescope amiga .. lol

15. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Dearest, remember that you are a "big guy". If I were to look at you through a telescope, which is normally used to look at things in a distance..........and they therefore appear to be small in size............. you would fill up the telescopic lens.......................... and I still won't be able to see anything! :mrgreen:

Now, just.................... just................... shut up and dance already! :bouncy:

[For clarification, for those who do not know Sabor or have not realised, he is about 6ft 3ins tall which is circa 195cms? His shoulders are about 3ft wide... oops, that was me looking at him through the telescope ;). In any event, he is as well built as he is tall. So.......................he is a "big guy" and I wasn't being cheeky or rude :D.... well, I was being cheeky, but there is truth behind it. ::grins::]

16. Pacion

Pacion New Member

What are you trying to hide from me? :? :lol: ;)

Optician says I need to exercise my eyes! When are you going to give me something else to exercise my eyes with?!!! lol!

By the way, is anyone else looking forward to 17 August as much as I am, by any chance? :lol:

17. pr

pr New Member

He posted a link to another video clip with more hip action saying that he is trying to please... :raisebro: and I saw it before he deleted the link. 8) I actually have the link stored, so how much do I get if I send it to you? :twisted: :lol:

What's happening on August 17?
    BTW, what is the correct way of writing dates in UK English? Number first or number last. I know that the numbers come after in American English...

18. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol: How much do you get? A whole lot more than what Sabor would give you, to withhold it from me!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

Being the good friend that I am, I will wait until such time as he decides to share it with me...............sniff

It is the third anniversary of this thread of course! rotfl!

Re the correct way to write dates, generally, number first. If writing the month then I have seen month and number, but that is rare than than the norm. When it comes to using numbers, definitely date first and then month after, therefore -

17/07/07 or 17.07.07 or even 17-07-07

but not 07/17/07 or 07.17.07 or 07-17-07 ie. day of the month not last or in the middle.

19. pr

pr New Member

I know you are dying to see it and you don't need to say to Sabor that you saw it. What about £100? :twisted:

I knew it was something obvious. :oops: No, I can't say that it matters to me. The first time I saw the Sabor dancing clip I couldn't understand what was so good about it. The only reason I looked at it was for trying to figure out what everyone else thought was so good about it. :lol:

Thanks! :D I have wondered about this for some time...

20. Pacion

Pacion New Member

£100... Egyptian pounds? Too cheap! :lol: (It is roughly 10 Egypian pounds to the British pound ;))

O................k....................... That explains why you saved the link to the video he did not want me to see.......... I believe you, although thousands may not! :lol:

Re the anniversay, I am only playing :banana: