Dancers Anonymous > Sabors dancing clip

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Larinda McRaven, Aug 17, 2004.

1. pr

pr New Member

I meant British pounds my dear... ;)

My comment was for the original Sabor dancing clip, but I'm still trying to figure out what you like about the dancing so that I can steal it :twisted: ...

2. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol: Still too cheap!! :lol: :banana:

You shouldn't part with the link, for anything less than... £1,000,000,000,000... British pounds! :lol:

(Yes, I did mean to put all those zeros lol!)

3. pr

pr New Member

Ok, it's a deal! :twisted: PM me about the money transfer. 8)

4. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol:!

5. Sabor

Sabor New Member

video was deleted.. lol

yeah pr .. i actually agree with u .. i still dont know what the fuss was all about really .. was average and i said that i thought so.. but they were all so complimenting about it and i appreciated their effort..

pacion.. darling .. u need no videos of me.. we danced in reallife afterall.. so u know more than anyone here really what its like :)

6. Pacion

Pacion New Member

The fuss, on my part, is to do with the very first video, not to do with the latest one. (I cannot speak of the one you deleted, as I have not "seen" it ;))

Ehem........

"So, because my eyes have seen the glory of the Pyramids of Giza, which shine like a bright glowing beckoning star at night, does that now mean that I am not allowed to look at photos, videos or documentaries of them, to relive and reflect on the precision, majesty, magnitude, the magnificent and the unique wonder of them nor to stimulate my imagination at this surviving ancient seventh wonder of the world, of which, the Great Pyramid was listed as the first wonder of the world, with the pyramids being the only one of the seven still remaining to this day?

Or does it?" :roll:

:banana: :banana:

7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

haven't u heard? .. the Giza pyramids where lately dropped from the '7 wonders' list by the Unicef.. seriously.. they updated it i think around a month ago or so .. and guess the oldest standing structure in the world took the slip..

but its not the Pyramids fault for they are forever grand.. its just seems we know ziltch for marketing/management in a world of propaganda.. oh well..

8. Pacion

Pacion New Member

No, hadn't heard. A quick Google search does not shed any light, not that I am doubting you of course! ;)

Still, even if they have been booted off the Seven Wonders list, I can still look at videos of them ;)

9. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Happy birthday to this thread! :D

(thank you Larinda once again, for hosting the original.)

10. Sabor

Sabor New Member

11. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:roll: and your price to have the honour of dancing with me is........ (No, am not accepting payments in US$ ;))

:mrgreen:

[In case anyone has not seen it, Gisela Bundchen is allegedly only accepting payments in Euros, and not US$ due to the depreciation of the US$]

12. Pacion

Pacion New Member