Dancers Anonymous > Sabors dancing clip

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Larinda McRaven, Aug 17, 2004.

1. genEus

genEus New Member

pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaase? :oops: I wanna see it!! :-D

2. alemana

alemana New Member

in reading thru this thread i was reminded of the incredible statement Twilight_elena made regarding "eating out your bandwidth." that is a keeper.

3. Sabor

Sabor New Member

4. Rosa

Rosa New Member

The only one that worked on my laptop was the youtube one.

Loved the blue shirt. What style! What grace! What... words fail me... ;)

And yes, I'm smiling. Well done, Sabor. :cheers:

Rosa :)

5. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

:bouncy: More Sabor clips! I think I'm going to faint.
    *runs to download and watch*

Twilight Elena

6. Pacion

Pacion New Member

*sniff* I don't see what al the fuss is about. It is not like he is dancing in limey green socksies :roll:

;) :lol:

7. Swannie

Swannie New Member

:( None of the links in this post work!
    Well putfile wsue does, but it's not dancing.
    Anyone repost?
    Ta.
    S

8. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Sorry Swannie. I think the putfile name, 'wsue' has been taken by someone else now.

Sabor only puts the videos on the internet for a short period of time, and then takes them down again. I think he gets a bit shy? ;)

So, if the links are not working, my guess is that the videos are no longer on line. Or, he has hidden with with Fort Knox type security! Now, if you asking nicely (!!!) he may oblige and share the videos once more. :D

9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

bum.mer. would have so enjoyed them, i'm sure! :)

any chance you'll repost'em, sabor-amor?

10. Swannie

Swannie New Member

Well, the video is talked about with such emotive language, how would anyone not want to see it :p

Sabor, please can I see why the ladies swoon and why Lolita (on SF) "saves" you for the last dance of the night?

(Actually, I just want to steal your moves. Like a photocopier, but a full 3d real time copy... :uplaugh:. I think if you are as good as reactions suggest it will take me about, hmm, shall we say 6 years? :p)

Thanks!

11. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Swannie, it is not just/about the moves! He dances with such... sabor! :lol:

So, even if you were just to stand and look at your dance partner with a glint in your eye and do a small shoulder shimmie, you will get a lot more 'swooning' (and women wanting to save you for the last dance of the night) than if you were to stand on your head and spin 50 times! :?

12. Swannie

Swannie New Member

Damn it! And there was me perfecting my break dancing for salsa :(

I do notice the raised eyebrows when I put in a shimmie, maybe I should do it some more :cool:

13. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Oh, I looove a man with a british accent. Where did you get yours?

re the video: the link took me to a directory page (Index of /sabor
    ). However, when I clicked on the 'parent directory' link there it took me to a connecticut dance studio page and from thence I found a video clip with a tall, good looking man with dark hair, and a lovely lady dancing 'underarm spin and throwaway', credited to 'Esther Don'. Now, since I am still new around here and still unashamedly stepping in cow pats, is this the video clip we are viewing for the Golden sparkly Globe awards? No hint of a British Accent - though that might be attributed to a sound track with a decidedly female voice......

14. Pacion

Pacion New Member

It depends on the context in which the eyebrows are being raised! ;)

Sabor is the flesh and blood James Bond. Daniel Craig wouldn't stand a chance against him! ;)

No, that is not Sabor's video. Larinda kindly agreed to host the video on her website, as from what I recall/understand, the file size was too big for the sharing sites that were available 'back then' - YouTube was not around in 'those days' :lol: even if it was just a mere three years ago or so.

If you were to see Sabor's video, there would be NO DOUBT as to what/who you were watching :lol: (I can say this about Sabor, as I have been acquainted with him for a number of years now, and not some 'gushing fan'!)

15. Sabor

Sabor New Member

lol! i can't beleive this thread is back again.. its like a haunting .. but a good one i guess.. lol

lets see, where to start..

swannie..
    thank u for the interest, but this was really around 3 years back and it got ''killed'' way back.. i dont have the clip and even if i did i would hesitate to put it back on since i have changed in many ways since and so has my dancing more or less.. plus.. it got so many nice things said by fellow DFers that i honestly cannot take any more lol.. weird i know..

as far as lollita saying what she said.. she is just giving a fellow local salsero a good lookin out.. u know.. not that she doesn't like my dancing but i think she exaggerated.. she is just nice that way i guess

and as for pacion.. she is and has been mi amiga for quite a while and as u can see.. plays me up all the time cause she is just fantastic that way.. OR sometimes i think she wants to sell me on ebay to the highest bidder for maximium profit.. well, only time will tell.. lol

so, if i do get into another clip that i think is good online material.. i'll let u know.. meanwhile .. muchas gracias!

--------------------------

samina and elise.. thanx for the interest.. cheers!

16. Swannie

Swannie New Member

:) Well, until the next time I am in Cairo I will have to wait! :p (Unless work sends me that's possibly going to be 2008, can't beat the Red Sea for diving).

If you don't particularly want to share any clips of yourself, how about naming some guys whose sabor you really like?

17. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Sniff! I will probably get more for your limey green socksies on ebay! You would be more difficult to frame and hang on the wall! :tongue: Besides, the buyer could put the socks in a cupboard far more easily than they could fit you! (Swannie, Sabor is about 6ft 4ins tall... without socks on) :lol:

Uh, Swammie, that is not what he is saying ie. not saying he doesn't want to share any clips of himself dancing. He said, and I quote ;)

Considering Sabor's standards, that clip will have to be magnificient in his eyes! ;)

18. Sabor

Sabor New Member

its not that i dont wana share.. its just that i'm an ok dancer that may get a little better when in the mood and when 'digging' the music and partner.. that gets me going to new levels when it all comes together .. but thats not regular.. other than that nothing really deserving of special attention .. just average.. here's one i just got footage of recently.. no biggy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3txZj24n-Fw

19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

nice, sabor. smooth.

20. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

hey, that was really good! i love how your body moves and dances within itself and the organic transitions in the lead :)