Salsa > Salsa Adventures in Denmark

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by SDsalsaguy, Jul 3, 2003.

1. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

I enjoyed reading about your travels Jonathan. Great to know salsa lives in Denmark! I've spent some time in Lyngby and Copenhagen about 10 years ago and would love to go back.

2. yoyao

yoyao New Member

WOW! what a great advanture! just curious, what do you do in San Diego? are you a student there? or are you a dance instructor.

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

youngsta...glad you enjoyed my travel story! :D

yoyao...ditto! As for what I do, I'm working on my Ph.D. in anthropology at the moment and work as a teaching assistant at my university (UCSD). Thanks for the flattering question, but I am nowhere near being a dance instructor...I'm still a lower level competitor myself...just one who's traveled the ballroom scene very widely! For more info just follow the link in my signature.

4. yoyao

yoyao New Member

arghhhhh, I thought you are a dance major at least :shock:

5. SDsalsaguy

Nope....not in this life time at least :(

I was already firmly into graduate school before I ever "discovered" dance... I am, however, flattered if my posts somehow gave you any impression otherwise :)

6. SDsalsaguy

Hello all... thanks to the addition of the Dance Forums Photo Album (Yay!), there are now some photos – courtesy of Leif Nygaard – from the night I shared some SD salsa at Showboat.

7. SDsalsaguy