Dance Ads > Salsa Happenings in Orlando, Florida

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by peachexploration, Oct 16, 2003.

1. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

:!: Salsa Addiction studio party will be Monday October 20, 9pm-11pm.
    :!: Friday Oct. 24 Party at Club Cachet with live music of Sonora de Orlando and dance demo by World renowed Salsero Jesus Morales
    :!: Saturday Oct. 25 workshops with Jesus Morales-Dance Addiction
    :!: Saturday Oct. 25 Salsa Heat Party-Whirl & Twirl Dance Center
    :!: Sunday Oct. Oct. 26 Calle Orange Festival-Downtown Orlando

Club Cachet: A new upscale Latin club has opened up on Friday nights at Pierre's Steakhouse (801 N. John Young Pkway just north of Hwy 50).
    Live music by Sonora de Orlando (they used to play Fridays at Samba Room). Admission is free for women before 11, $7 for men before 11 and $10 for everyone after 11.

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hey! Do you go to Juliet's classes and/or salsa parties? PM me and let me know what you think, please. :? :D I'm checking because Juliet is actually a ballroom smooth dance competitor, and I'm wondering if she really has that club feel to her salsa, as advertised.

She has the beginner class at 7:00, an intermediate class at 8:00, and her parties one Monday a month at 9:00. Sounds like a good evening of salsa.
    :D
    Thanks. :D

Jenn

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Also, did you see the Friday newspaper insert a couple weeks ago with all the salsa spots listed by night of the week? Pretty cool. 8) :D