Salsa > Salsa" threesomes"

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by vey, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Sabor

Sabor New Member

definitely.. one can never get too much luv 8)

2. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I'll have to agree with Sabor, though I have to point out that I'm also greedy, in a very different sense. I want my partner all for myself, not share him with another girl or two! (or three...)
    *sizzle* :wink:

Twilight Elena

3. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Did a merengue threesome yesterday night. :)

4. Big10

Big10 Member

A gentleman doesn't do a threesome and tell. :roll:

However, since we have now established that you're not a gentleman because you told us......feel free to give us more details about your experience. :wink:

5. Josh

Josh Active Member

Maybe I'm hatin' because I have not done one... but when I see a guy dancing with 2 girls at the same time, it looks a little too pimp-ish and looks like he's showing off. It just seems a little too "hey, look at me" ... If people watch when I'm dancing with a girl, fine... but I don't like to draw attention to myself that way. I feel a little uncomfortable when I dance with a coveted follow for any period of time, knowing that guys are waiting to dance with her; so I would feel all the more like I'm hogging the girls if I had two of them!

6. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

2 beginners. One who doesn't think she can dance. Talking together. A friend introduces me to them. Now I can danec with one while the other watches or I can dance with both. Both had a good time, and much better then if one was watching. :p :)

7. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

The guys around here dance with 2 girls at a time to show off. :?

8. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

I dance in a follow-heavy scene (not enough men!), so a man dancing with two girls at the same time (or even three!) is doing girls a favour... :wink:

I do agree though that often there is an element of the guy showing off, and the dance tends to be just for fun, in a giggly sort of way -- no room for intimacy, passion or getting into the music.

9. Sabor

Sabor New Member

really?.. it usually takes me none to do that! lol