Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > Samantha Harris Leaves “Dancing With The Stars”

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by lacubs, Jan 28, 2010.

1. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

I think it's amazing they get anything in the short period of time they have to learn on the show. Lats, right. What was that rule of thumb? Your current competitive dancing reflects the things you brought to fluency in practice 6 months ago... Isn't that what you used to tell us AE?

2. Another Elizabeth

Another Elizabeth Active Member

Sure, sure, use my own words against me. :) I suspect the latency period is shorter when you are practicing 8 hours a day every day, and I know that it is shorter for beginners than for experienced dancers.

Besides, Drew had his shoulders up in all the practice clips until one day, something made sense to him, and then he never did again.

3. dance234

dance234 New Member

i am so glad i never have to look at her crazy face ever again.

4. latingal

latingal Well-Known Member

just a general caution on threads of this nature, we may all have personal opinions about how a celebrity might present themselves in the medium, but this type of thread can easily slip in to what we might call "personal attacks" in our guidelines....so please be cognizant of the tendency - thank you.

5. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

We miss you back East!