Dance Ads > Seeking Female Latin Partner

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by guille_bdancer, Apr 20, 2006.

1. guille_bdancer

guille_bdancer New Member

Hi,

I am 24 5'7". I have competed Pro/am in American Smooth and Int'l Latin. I have also competed in Pre-Nov, Nov, and Pre-Champ Latin in both NDCA and collegiate events, also, I am the current US National Pro/Am Salsa Champ-Silver (at Emerald Ball 2005). I am very competitive in my dancing and ambitious in my goal setting (I want to go to Blackpool in 4 years or less). I am in the Los Angeles, CA area. I have a full time job, so try/outs and/or practice would be in the evenings and weekends. If you are interested or know of someone that is looking for a partner please PM me. Thanks.

Guillermo

2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Oh...to be 20 years younger!

Good luck...something tells me you won't have a very hard time!

3. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

If only I lived in the CA area and was a tiny bit more advanced.

T_E

4. guille_bdancer

Thanks you guys...

T_E where are you located?

5. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Greece! It's a tiny bit too far, as you can see. ;)

T_E

6. standardgirl

standardgirl New Member

well, if and only if i live in CA AND dance latin competitively. If you ever decide to dance standard, maybe I can think about relocation. ;)

7. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

LOL if only I lived in CA...still on the East Coast, though...

8. guille_bdancer

Actually I've had a little standard training and I like it... if I decide to compete in Standard I'll let you know... ;) I would love to be a 10-dancer...

Thanks for the interest...

9. guille_bdancer

Yeah... I've noticed that there are more dancers in the east coast... maybe I'll relocate... :D

10. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Why is Cali so far? I'm 22, 5'3", looking for a latin partner, and I also do standard. But I'll be moving even farther away in a month, so no luck. Drat.

Good luck finding someone! (Can't imagine that it'd be too hard in LA?)

11. guille_bdancer

Where will you be moving to?

12. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

13. mamboqueen

I didn't realize you were moving? Maybe you mentioned it. I'm drawing a complete Blank. What part of Ohio?

14. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

I mentioned it, but it was in a small, buried thread. :)

I'm moving to Athens, OH at the end of June - I'll be starting my master's in music performance at Ohio University in the fall.

The downside - there's no dancing in Athens, and Columbus is 1.5 hrs away. So dancing on weekends only.

The upside - I'm (hopefully) going to go see OSB next time it happens. Hurrah!

15. mamboqueen

Excellent! Athens rings a bell, although I think there's one in Georgia, too (home of REM, or Kim Bassinger...useless knowledge coming to front part of brain).

Well, I look forward to hearing you peform in the Boston or New York Symphony some day ;)

16. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Haha - well, we'll see about that. :p As always, though, thanks for the vote of confidence, however unlikely. :)

17. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

Athens, GA - also home of the University of Georgia Bulldogs. :p Trust me, I've had my share of cousins go through there, LOL.

18. mamboqueen

Think positively! Good things won't happen if you don't think they will ;)

19. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Yes'm. Won't happen again. :)

20. mamboqueen

;) Sorry, my "motherly" ways shine through a bit too much sometimes. I want people to see the glass half full, I suppose.

Anyway, back to our friend's search for a partner....(sorry 'bout that!)