Dance Ads > Selling: Ballet Leotards, Wrap Skirt

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by J.Risa, Jun 18, 2008.

1. J.Risa

J.Risa New Member

Selling:
    Ballet leotards (see attachment for photos)
    (*Please note, prices quoted have not been subject to addition of postage fees.)

i) Peacock-blue coloured leotard, plain front, thin spaghetti straps, double straps across the back, comes with matching knee-length skirt.
    (can be used for RAD higher grade examinations)

Selling price: SG$60

ii) White leotard, gathered front and back, thin spaghetti straps, low-backed.

Selling price: SG$25

iii) Sonata black leotard (size 1), plain front and back, spaghetti straps with the words "Sonata" embroidered, comes with matching 14-inch wrap skirt

Selling price: SG$40

All items have been gently used, but are in good condition.
    Postage fees will be included.

Prices (in terms of SG dollars) semi-negotiable.
    (Please refrain from haggling, prices are very reasonable as it is.)

Please submit enquiries about measurements and sizes to ensure they fit.

Sales made to those preferably in Singapore so meet-ups can be facilitated (payment by cash), otherwise postage will have to be used, in which case I've yet to figure out a payment mode. (Suggestions?)

*Postage fees will be added to prices quoted above.

2.JPG

2. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to DF J. Risa.

I hope you have joined DF to enjoy the community of members here that love dancing and join in the discussions. We reserve the right to advertise on DF for members in good standing with a track record of participation (you might wish to review our guidelines). We will hope to see you participating around the boards, so that we may let your thread here stand.

3. J.Risa

J.Risa New Member

I believe the guideline you refer to states

"3. Some posts may be removed if it appears the that only purpose for joining the forum is to place an advertisement. Rather, please contribute to the overall discussion."

Sorry I didn't first read the guidelines, that was silly. Yes I joined the forum to participate in discussions pertaining to dance, so please relax. (Jumping new members is kinda creepy.)

Cheerios. :D

4. Me

Me New Member

J.Risa,

I believe you were welcomed, encouraged to post, and advised that your first post broke the rules and might be removed if you did not participate in other discussions. You were not jumped, and there was nothing creepy about it.

5. J.Risa

J.Risa New Member

Okay, I appreciate the advice and the niceness of the welcome.

I may not have been jumped (And hey, I was kidding. Lighten up?) literally, but I sense an eagerness in the threat, seemingly to warn off people who exploit the forum, which is creepy. (I know it's due to the abuse of the advertising forum, but I hope there are nicer ways of handling that.)

My bad about the rules because I didn't read them. Now I have, and yes I am participating as and when I have input. Thank you for leaving this thread here.

Please please breathe.

6. samina

samina Well-Known Member

everybody's cool, risa... not sure why you'd find it creepy for a community to want to warn off people who would exploit the forum... and i thought latingal was very nice in her approach.

why don't we put all that behind... tell us something about yourself. am curious, where is "SG"? i see in both your location as well as the cost for your items.

7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

please show a kinder disposition to folks who are merely doing their job...no need to insult by telling people to relax and breathe and characterize them as creepy....we try to be civil here even when peeved so lets move on and not further characterize your opinion of the caution you were issued

8. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

I think it's Singapore?

The moderators are just keeping a close eye on things.... there is very little spam on Dance Forums because it usually gets caught and deleted very quickly :applause:

9. J.Risa

J.Risa New Member

Haha. SG's Singapore. Sorry. I thought people'd understand the acronym. :D
    Yes let's all leave that behind. Thanks! :D

10. J.Risa

J.Risa New Member

Okay. Oops. It's my bad again. Honestly, I didn't mean to insult or characterize, I was just trying to express how the warning kinda surprised me. I'm really sorry! And um, I wasn't peeved, and I hope I didn't piss anyone off, if that makes things slightly better. I just kinda wanted to clarify that I joined this forum not for the sake of exploiting it, and well, the warning really was a shock. It seemed a little hostile to me. ^^! So once again, apologies for having offended anyone, and yes I understand she's doing her job.

I hope this settles things. I really do come in peace.

11. J.Risa

J.Risa New Member

Okay, I understand. Um. In regards to spammage.. I don't mean to spam. I'm just trying to address everyone who's made a comment so people don't feel they've been ignored. Appreciate the caution and stuff. Thanks!

12. fascination

excellent...and for what it's worth latingal is a truly soft touch...we do welcome you....see you on the other threads

13. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Thanks to all for relaying to J. Risa the intent of my post!

I appreciate the help, especially since there's usually a time delay between my posts since I'm on at such odd hours. Unfortunately, as we've noted before in other discussions in our forums, online interaction can sometimes get an un-intended tone attached to it.

And, J. Risa - we do get a lot of spam and advertising here which we mods have to take care of quickly so as not to have our members drowning in it. As you get to know us a bit better you will find, as fascination said, I am a bit of a soft touch - so it kinda' cracked me up to be labeled as "hostile" and "creepy". *grin*

And once again, welcome to DF.

14. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Latingal is not the hostile one.... Good thing I did not find the post first!

15. fascination

16. Larinda McRaven

Welcome to Dance-Forums J.Risa.

17. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Yeah, Larinda is the "mean mod." ;)

18. Larinda McRaven

watch it... you might be next...... my finger is itchin to give an infraction!

19. Me

Me New Member

Larinda isn't "mean." It's tough love, right?

Um... right? [​IMG]