Dance Ads > Selling green Shamrock gown from nationals

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Brand new designer made in Germany, had it custom made. Worn only once.. the dress is ideally for someone smaller and shorter than me, would say ideally 5'5'' (thats what you get when you measure yourself for a dress lol)... its made of all chrisanne fabric in the NEW CHRISANNE COLOR - Shamrock, satin chiffon laces etc, comes with a lot or accessories.. the stoning is very rich amd intricate, with green, gold and red stones to accentuate the laces.. Skirt is made from couples layers with different lenghth... very voluminous floats.
    see more photos :

http://public.fotki.com/klh/ballroom_dancing/dresses_for_sale/super-premium-gowns/shamrock-gown/

$2900
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I'm drooling over this dress!!!

3. Katarzyna

Thank you!!!!
    I can bring it to MIT :)

4. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

evil temptress!

5. Katarzyna

:)~
    hey you never know it migh not fit well and than you will not have to deal with the temptation anymore

6. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

So is the dancer.

7. Katarzyna

Thank you :)

8. Me

Me New Member

That green is GORGEOUS!

I need a sugar daddy.

9. jjs914

jjs914 Active Member

You and me both!

10. Katarzyna

you guys are funny

11. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Looks even better being worn than it did on mannican (not surprisingly). Interesting how different the green looks in different pictures though (I actually had hit your site earlier today to see the pictures before I saw thsi ad, was wondering how it worked for you). Looking through the pictures throughout the day, at least two very distinct greens showing. I don't know if it was different lighting at different times, or what. Just matter of interest though, as it was more pronounced than I'm used to. Still looked great

12. Katarzyna

In the photos its same dress in 2 different lights.. the truest color is the botom left in this ad.. the color was good, the fit was ok, but kind of short on me I think... was planning to wear for blakcpool but I think I need a cleaner look, cleaner simpler design for that..

13. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Sorry it didn't work as well as you wanted, though sure someone is going to get a beautiful green dress out of this. :) Looking forward to see what you get next though.

14. Katarzyna

I might still wear it, not sure, it just feels short for me... but there will be others for sure lol :)

15. Katarzyna

got some more photos :

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

16. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Is that anything like pemmican?

17. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this gown...but I am definately not smaller or shorter than you

18. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

;) yes mister smartie pants, your spelling is better than most

19. Katarzyna

yes ideally its for someone 5'5''

20. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Hrmmm, luckily enough, I'm 5'5"..... ;) OK, we already did this one to Roadrunner, I won't do it to Kat's thread too. :p