Dance Ads > Selling my stunning Chrisanne Couture Gown

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Standarddancer, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

I have this gorgeous Chrisanne Couture gown, bought at Blackpool Chrisanne booth, wore a few times, very visible on floor and still great condition. beautiful rich floats and skirts, have a lot of volumn on the floor and very noticeable. comes with necklace made of pearl & rhinestone. top quality make, a lot of detailed stone on bodice, very elegant, received many complements from the judges! Fits best on tall girl, 5'6" to 5'9", size 2-6. I bought it nearly 4k but now reduced to $2450.

232_zvjJx1ix_59507_BigA_wafter-vi 80%.JPG 724-vi 80%.JPG

7948725usdance08sa4790-vi 80%.JPG 3-vi 80%.JPG

2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

[the gown is gorgeous but too small for me.
    The couple is even more gorgeous. I love the bottom right pic...]

3. Standarddancer

thanks ee:)
    well from both your dance photos, you look very slim, no more than size 6:)

4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

For that I'll buy all your dresses :roll:

5. Standarddancer

seriously, I always thought you are almost same size as me, no kidding:)

6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I'm very tall (5'10.5) and although I think I have a good physique (read not much fat) I am proportioned to that - and I have a relatively large bone structure. The result is that I need ~12. I've come down 2 sizes and am working on loosing some more but the bone structure will prevent me from ever getting below a 10 I think.

I had a thread once on the frustrations of trying to buy used gowns for tall women. Short women buy short gowns - but they also get to buy the tall ones and cut the skirts :(...

7. Standarddancer

oh I vaguely rememer that thread, still really from your pic, you look maximum size 6 or 8, yap you definitely look like have good physique!

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I think I'm up to 5 gowns ;) :)....

9. Standarddancer

I have 4 now, 3 in my possession, one zipper broken, in a seamtress's home waiting to be repaired. I once had 7 gowns, that's the most ridiculous time to own 7 gowns, that's when I just split with my ex...but now most of them sold

10. elisedance

elisedance New Member

7 gowns IS probably one more than any relationship can reasonably take :D I only have two - and I'm not really happy with either. Both were made by a local seamstress who is actually pretty good and the work fine for the local AM comps here. However, they do not stand up to the OSB schollarship crowd (more money there than in Blackpool I suspect) - and hence I am always on the lookout for a tall size 6 (plus 6 ;)) gown...

11. Standarddancer

Dress still available, now reduced to $2150. Will be available for try on at MAC.

12. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

I LOVE this gown...especially the color. It looks like it would work on any floor. Too bad you dance the same comps as my kids or I would try to trade you for Abby's gold dress.

13. Standarddancer

Is that the gold one she wore at Seatle regional? The one with some ruffle at skirt?

14. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Yep. She's got to sell one of her two dress to pay for the one in progress.

15. Standarddancer

I sent you an pm

16. Standarddancer

Dress still available. Just receive a few more photos for this dress from my photographer friend katya Lesnaia from last month comp, just post here

IMG_3068-vi.jpg IMG_3050-vi.jpg

IMG_3198-vi.jpg IMG_3051-vi.jpg

17. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I'm absolutely in love with that color! It's so beautiful!;)

18. Standarddancer

yes the color very very vibrant!!! dress appears to be slightly different shades of lavendar under different lighting, very bright and eye-catching, plus beautiful skirt & floats, a lot of volumn, no way you could be missed on the floor.

19. Standarddancer

dress sold