Dance Ads > Several Latin Dresses for Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by chocobebe, Oct 31, 2012.

1. chocobebe

chocobebe Member

I'm really starting to run out of room in my closet, so I have to sell my dresses to make some room for more.

1. Blue and Gold Latin Dress with short Ruffle Skirt. $200 negotiable

First-hand owner! Wore this dress once in one syllabus competition, and rented it out once for a show. Stoned with approximately 10 gross of Swarovski crystals. Made in Vancouver, Canada. US size 0-4. Priced to sell fast! PM me for photos and more information

2. Pink Grapefruit Latin Dress $1000 negotiable

First-hand owner! Wore this dress several times, but has maintained it in pristine condition. Made completely with Chrisanne fabrics. Decorated with ~15 large Swarovski Sew-ons, ~35 small galactic Swarovski sew-ons, 30 gross Swarovski flatbacks. Made in Vancouver, Canada. US size 0-4. PM me for photos and more information

3. Blue VESA Latin Dress $1300 negotiable

First-hand owner! Designed by VESA designs in England. In pristine condition! US size 0-2. PM me for photos and more information

2. chocobebe

chocobebe Member

Price Reduction! $900 for the Pink Grapefruit dress! $150 for the Blue and Gold! Need to sell dresses ASAP!

3. chocobebe

chocobebe Member

[​IMG]

Blue & Gold ($200 negotiable) Need to sell ASAP!

[​IMG]

Pink Dress ($900 negotiable; bracelets in picture included) Need to sell ASAP!

[​IMG]

VESA dress ($1300 negotiable; bracelet in picture included)

4. chocobebe

chocobebe Member

Pink and Gold dresses have now been sold! VESA dress still available! Price reduced to $1100 Firm.