Tango Argentino > Sex at the Milongas

Discussion in 'Tango Argentino' started by pygmalion, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Ampster

Ampster Active Member

Good of course! :tongue:

Dance capable boots! And, it sooo cooool... :cool:

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

poor jantango has probably dug her own grave at this point in the thread just so she can roll over in it...:cool::p

3. Zoopsia59

Zoopsia59 Well-Known Member

There is an "ignore" feature I believe, that will hide the posts of any poster that you do not wish to read. I've found that works far better on most forums than expecting others to change their tone or the way they post. As you pointed out to me, how someone feels about posts is not the problem of the poster... its the problem of the reader. To feel otherwise when you are the reader would be a double standard.

4. Zoopsia59

Zoopsia59 Well-Known Member

If a milonguero tells a joke in the milonga, does it make a sound if no one laughs?

Oh... sorry... guess that's a one-liner...
    my bad

5. hbboogie1

hbboogie1 New Member

If a milonguero tells a joke

Lets say you’re a milonguero been dancing over 50 years and your sitting at a milonga with 4 or 5 other milongueros and their dates. You all arrive around midnight and sit most of the night talking till five in the morning. Is it possible for a group of old friends to sit that long and converse without someone cracking a joke? I don’t think so.

What is the one thing that unites all Milongueros, regardless of religion, economic status, or ethnic background?
    Deep down inside, they ALL believe that they are above-average dancers.
    jajajaja