Salsa > sexy salsa teacher

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by IsabellaCruella, May 3, 2005.

1. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Neither would I, even if I did have the chance :oops: I don't like queues... :lol:

2. Ms_Sunlight

Ms_Sunlight New Member

Hehehehe. :wink: :wink: :wink:

3. aragonh

aragonh New Member

Based on the description of your fantasy , I would say you're a fun person to dance with. . . or a person with a vivid imagination

:p :p :p

4. Guarachero

Guarachero New Member

Sexy

:oops: ¡Holy Salsa por Dios! :oops:

There is something about Salsa, that when it is executed with mastery, elegance and originality of self style, people like it. On top of that, if the guy is good looking, he's got it made :oops:

5. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Re: Sexy

... or the lights are dim enough :wink: :lol:

6. IsabellaCruella

IsabellaCruella New Member

definetly. :)

7. IsabellaCruella

By the way, no one answered- have they ever fallen in lust/love- deep deep- with their dance partner?? :?:

8. mambochino

mambochino New Member

i now know why you cover my head with grocery bag everytime we dance.

9. africana

africana New Member

I don't believe in "accidentally" falling in love cos love and even lust is a lot about letting your mind run wild. And one can always counter impulses with self-control, realism and calculation :p sure i've been attracted to partners, but I'm too cynical to build something "deep deep" based solely on how well I dance with some random guy :?

golly this topic is startin to irritate me....are you trying to find material for a salsa romance novel? Is that it? I guess you need to make sure it's realistic :wink: sorry, my inner skeptic again :twisted:

10. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol: MamboChino! You are getting to know my little secrets :wink: :lol:

Maybe I missed it, but where did you ask this question? I just scanned quickly and only found references to falling/lusting after your dance teacher or wanting to have a "steamy salsa lover". :?

:applause:

In my early teens, my Dad (a very wise man :wink: ) had me reading a poem thought to be about 2,000 years old, written by a Roman (?) poet named Ovid (for short). I have always remembered this part of the poem and was able to find it, thanks to Google! :banana: :lol: Hopefully, it would give some additional perspective to what some of us have written, with special mention to Twilight Elena! (She is wiser than her years, I am realising! :D )

Substitute the "he" with "she", "him" with "her", "woman" with "man, "dinner" with "dance" or "salsa" and I would say that Ovid wrote the below with salseros and salseras in mind!!

Yes. It is very easy to get caught up in the moment. However, if you are serious about meeting someone, assess that person AWAY from the energy of the dancefloor, consider if he is indeed the sort of person you want to wake up next too in six months time or be making chicken soup and clearing away used tissues when he is sick (and of course, whether his cute mannerisms remain cute after he has left the toilet seat up for the upteenth time and lost the cap of the toothpaste for the zillionth time!).

Yes, people have met and will continue to meet their partners/SO through salsa or another form of dancing, or have light-hearted affairs. This has been discussed quite adequately, in my opinion, in the links already provided.

11. Guarachero

Guarachero New Member

Pacion :cheers: :uplaugh:

:nope:

12. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I agree P. I like your quote from Ovid. For someone like me, who spends most of his social time at danec events most of my partners come from dance. If you predominantly hang out at certain venues you are more likely to date people from those places.

13. squirrel

squirrel New Member

I've had a few dance affairs (it's hard not to, when I only meet salseros). But all were people I also saw outside Salsa dancing. We went out together in broad daylight, had lunch etc...

Still, I am convinced the fact that I enjoyed dancing with them played a big role in my choices. Some were not even good looking... :) But they knew how to make me feel good on the dance floor (and I wasn't dissapointed off the dance floor either :shock: :oops: :lol: ).

I can tell you some of these guys, who look hot and/or dance hot, are real bastards... Players, Edie the Salsa Freak called them! But if you can handle them (i.e. not fall in love) it is worht every minute!

14. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I was ready to quote Edie on the players! Great minds think alike, squirrel? :p
    Pacion, I'm too modest to accept your compliment and too cocky not to. :roll: :D Thank you, anyway.

Twilight Elena

15. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Guess you didn't read my post. No, never have, never will. I am simply not attracted to men that dance. There was a similar thread where all DF members answered this ?- anyone care to post the link here?

16. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Well... the idea is that if you let them bastards into your heart, you'll be so hurt... Been there, done that! :cry: :cry:

But, if you manage to have fun with them... they rock!

17. Guarachero

Guarachero New Member

Sexy

Hey guys!

Let's keep quiet for a sec. :twisted: The girls are exchanging ideas and we may learn something we can use in the dance floor.

Guarachero

18. IsabellaCruella

mm.Thats hot. But chances are that if they are good on the floor they have to be good off the floor... am I right? I think there is just something about dancing- like knowing your body and how you can move it.

That would be super fun to meet a lover on the floor.

sorry, africana, for bugging you. And what if I am going to write a novel on this, it would be absolutely fantastic... would you buy it?

19. africana

africana New Member

No sorry i gave up those teenage follies long time ago, but I'm sure someone will, you might even get us some new salsa addicts lol..."research" should be easy enough if you want a "salsa lover". just go ahead and pick one, and remember to give us the juicy details ;)

20. ArtsySalsera

ArtsySalsera New Member

If I may chime in here:

Sure it's nice to have a sexy guy to dance with but
    I'm too busy embellishing on my partner's lead, paying attention to the music to hit breaks, taking full advantage of everything he and the music throws at me to be concerned about lust then.

The only chemistry I want right then is a connection with myself, himself and the music. I become a showoff and love when other people watch and give compliments afterwards. I really love the feeling of expressing music with body and giving him a grrrrreaaat dance! ....A thrill if you will! :wink:

The best compliments are when a salsera asks me to show her some moves, when a good salsero comes back to me for more dancing (adding to my repetoire of great partners) or when I get asked to dance because someone just watched a little social performance myself and my partner just did.

After this, (to echo) it (the chemistry) stays on the dance floor.
    If he wants to pursue something more then he'd have to make that clear off the dance floor. If he's married! No way, Jose! You set up that boundary yourself. Don't waste time guessing.[​IMG]