Salsa > sexy salsa teacher

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by IsabellaCruella, May 3, 2005.

1. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Ahem. Ladies. Let us not be so harsh with newbies, both in DF and in dancing. They post, they make mistakes, they learn. I know I have said silly things in DF posts, but have tried to correct them. Being all over Isabella and criticising her like that is not going to help her. Instead, it will scare her away. I don't believe this is the way to go with this.
    Let's leave her alone to make her own choices, and only try to give her our most good-intended advice.

Twilight Elena

2. Pacion

Pacion New Member

ROTFL!!! :lol: I have a feeling that IsabellaCruella has actually participated in other forums and seen some real action that would have turned the air blue. :wink:

3. ArtsySalsera

ArtsySalsera New Member

I don't doubt it.

Twilight (I say as I pinch your cheek) IC is a big savvy girl, hence the name ...I.Cruella. She's not a sKurred! She's savvy!

[​IMG].....Heeeeyyyyyyy..... that WAS good intended advice...and HONEST at that not criticism...What choo talkin' 'bout??? Friends don't let friends drive........and all that jazz! [​IMG]

4. Guarachero

Guarachero New Member

Sexy

Salsablaster: You son of a gun :lol: :lol: :lol: I have not heard of a teacher who hangs out with an ugly student :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to go :notworth: :banana:

Guarachero

5. Salsablaster

Salsablaster New Member

Re: Sexy

First at all, she is a School Teacher, not a salsa instructor. Second, I'm a pro-dancer. Third, I dont wear a green mask to hide my face. I see that many people come here to criticize others, that's not nice. :snake:

6. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I actually am wearing a green shirt today. :? But I don't wear masks....
    :p I actually would hope that the people who criticise are in the minority and not the many that you suggest.

7. Pacion

Pacion New Member

TIME OUT!!! Everybody switchoff your flame throwers please!!!

Salsablaster, I suggest you take a look at the post you made with the photo. I have copied it here for ease, omitting the photo for space:

Then:

Salsablaster, I am confused and maybe, just maybe, Guarachero read your post the same way I did - I read it that the lady in the photo was a salsa teacher and you dance with her a lot.

Guarachero's post - I read it that he was teasing you and paying you a backhanded compliment and like the other guys, acknowledging the lady as "sexy" and rightly or wrongly, suggesting that you are the "ugly student".

Now, will one of you, can one of you clear up my confusion please. :? Bubblegum knows, I really hate being confused... more than I hate seeing people throwing flames at each other. :?

(When this is all over, I will be expecting you two young men to shake hands. There has been a miscommunication here. :roll: )

8. Salsablaster

Salsablaster New Member

When I said many people, I meant the majority here who has reponded with a critical term of the person and not the term of the topic. Ok, let's say the minority to make you feel good. :)

My apologies if I made a mistake related to the Salsa Teacher, but I would refer as Salsa Instructor if she was one, but I meant School Teacher. Probably I would have to go back to edit the msg. and fix it. :)

9. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Thank you. As you see, you did write salsa teacher.

10. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Gosh, this thread just goes on and on...

Marriage has nothing to do with the issue here... it's just "the icing on the cake". If someone is happily married (or has a happy relationship), no outsider can interfere. Salsa environment or not. But if the relationship is not happy... interfering outsiders establish the reality.

How good a dancer you are has nothing to do with how good you are in bed. I know from both personal experience and feedback from others.

11. Guarachero

Guarachero New Member

sex

My post was supposed to extend a cumpliment to the lady (his student?) and to him. That does not suggest that he was ugly. In fact I think that Salsablaster is a good looking fellow and -I repeat- seldom good looking guys hang out with ugly women.

I don't come here to offend anyone nor to be offended. I don't draw my fun that way. Short sentences not always have larger content. If I ever become offended by a post, I'll ask for clarification before steaming an answer. And I may even PM that person just in case he/she has not seen my question. Misunderstandings build up faster than a good thread. But that's the way I am.

And for professionals and performers, I see no need for that, there are plenty of those around here. Who may have even being such, before many were born, or even know Salsa around here. If I've chosen a mask, having come from Cuba I may have pretty durn good reasons. The ways I think about the Miami anti-Cuban agenda can put me in a spot (my family included) if I go around telling people who I am and who I was in Cuba. I also have siblings and kids in Cuba, and they all are precious to me.

I hope to have satisfied any doubt about the meanings on my words.

Guarachero :peace:

12. alemana

alemana New Member

half the time i cannot understand what the heck you are trying to say.

13. Guarachero

Guarachero New Member

Do you understand my above explanation?

14. Salsablaster

Salsablaster New Member

My apologies Guarachero. Sorry for what I missunderstood. :headwall:

Besides, I've seen some guys that are not even good dancers and they date with those cute girls. One time I met a girl who used to dance with me, she was dating this guy who he was not a salsa dancer at all, and she was one of a fine cutie and lovely dancer.

So, this girl she was always excited when it comes into dancing and we used to do the passion of salsa. It was that chemestry of dancing in one partnership. But she was in love of her boyfriend even he couldnt dance.

And what I'm trying to say is that dancing is not a big perspective to fall in love.

Once again, my apologies Guarachero.

15. Guarachero

Guarachero New Member

Sexy

Salsablaster:

I think I owe you an appology, for I went back and read my post. In fact, it lends itself for confussion. That expression would be OK if we were laughing and able to see one another's demeanor. It was too short.

I'm sorry.

And you're right. Chemestry is not necessarily in the dance floor. But there is a lot of chemestry in it. Some people are attracted by your performance and she may see something she likes about you. One never knows 8)

Guarachero :peace:

16. IsabellaCruella

IsabellaCruella New Member

oh wow. too late. he made a move on me.
    :eek:

17. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hmm. I'm dying to ask what happened, but it's none of my biz. Well, at least now you know what's up. 8)

18. alemana

alemana New Member

congratulations on being another notch in his belt.

a teacher to me within the past 6 months: "well, you can't *(&^% ALL your students. there just isn't the time."

19. squirrel

squirrel New Member

But you can sure try! :lol: :twisted:

20. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I actually heard a salsa teacher say that once! :evil: