Salsa > sexy salsa teacher

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by IsabellaCruella, May 3, 2005.

1. squirrel

squirrel New Member

:lol: See, a second teacher said it! ;)

2. IsabellaCruella

IsabellaCruella New Member

well I kind of feel honored... he is such a good dancer and hm... yeah I don't think he would be a good #$%@... but who knows. I mean he is kind of nerdy... but he is a strong leader of course... I suppose that could be good.

We were dancing rumba in the studio, and I asked him if I could take tango lessons: he said: "Isabella, tango is such a sensuous dance... I would love to teach you... privately." And I was like... uh ok. hah. At the time time I feel a little bad because of his wife, but then again it is kind of sexy.

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

That is a very sexy line ... but, in your shoes, I'd have to wonder how many times he'd used that line before.

You never know how a guy's going to be in bed til you get there. Personally, I'm not interested in finding out how somebody else's husband is in bed (for lots of reasons -- not just the standard moralistic stuff.) But you never know. Some nerdy nerds can be ... mind-blowing. Not that I'd know, of course. :wink: :lol:

4. alemana

alemana New Member

wrap yourself in plastic before you get busy with a man like that.

5. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Oh please, give me a break.

If this dance teacher is using a line like this, he is a sleaze-bag. You're not special, you're just there, another potential notch on his belt. And you're not the first, nor will you be the last. The best thing is to just get away as fast as possible. :car:

If you want to have a romp in the sack with the married nerd, go ahead. He sounds like a prize. Just know, that's all it is, a sexual conquest. Alemana has the right idea, be sure to stock up on the latex variety beforehand. :snake:

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I was wondering who was going to say that. :lol: :lol: That sounds like a well-rehearsed line, rehearsed so well that it sounds un-rehearsed.

Beware, Isabella, IMO. This guy is getting ... um ... attention from his students by looking harmless. He's probably not, IMO.

7. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Sounds pretty cheesy to me. I'd get outta there... :?

8. IsabellaCruella

That is very true- I just want people to know that I don't feel special because I am like: "ooh, he picked me" because I know if it isn't with me it will be with someone else. I have been there before. I just feel special because he is just so awesome to dance with.

I think he is just nerdy because he is old...er. pygmalion, you are fabulous. :)

Also I am not sure if I am dissappointed or not. I mean, this is the only salsa studio in my whole town and I need dancing(like a drug). And I can't stop dancing here so I think I will just be safe, tu sabes? Its not like I would %$#@ the guy... come on peeps. So staying away from him is out of the question.

9. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Well then- just enjoy your dancing and make sure your dance teacher keeps his hands to himself! 8)

10. jenibelle

jenibelle New Member

Well if this is the only studio in town then what happens if you "*$@" him and then you guys have a falling out? Then where will you dance?

And so you don't want to *$#@ him...what if he wants to $@$% you and you don't want to? That doesn't sound like it'll work. Then where will you dance?

Man, this is sooo frustrating hearing you talk. I know a very similar situation and let me tell you the string of heartbroken girls this guy left behind is NOT a pretty sight. And these girls also "felt special because he's so awesome." They also thought they were in control of themselves. Come on girl...this isn't Dirty Dancing the movie. And besides, good leader does NOT necessarily mean good in bed.
    -Jeni

11. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Ditto!

12. Guarachero

Guarachero New Member

Sexy

Isabella:

You don't worry none. You can always come to Kansas City when you run out of Salsa teachers :D

13. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: He hit on you! What a slime... I hate that kind of male teachers who use their dancing to hit on unsuspected newbie females. Arg. :x
    But thank heavens, you've got your priorities straight. I hope our stories about similar guys have told you enough. Good luck, and keep us posted on any moves he tries to pull on you. Hah, we'll fix him good! :twisted: (i.e. we'll send the DF Police Squad :p)

Twilight Elena

14. Pacion

Pacion New Member

What about the male teachers (or female teachers or male dancers or female dancers) who use their dancing to hit on "unsuspecting" non newbie dancers? :wink:

If that was the line he used, then I guess I have been "hit on" more often than I realised. :? :lol: My response would have been... "how kind of you. So, how much/what do you charge for private lessons cost?" :roll:

15. Twilight_Elena

Seasoned dancers are used to slime. No effect on them whatsoever. Whereas newbies are unprotected! :shock: :evil:

Twilight Elena

16. alemana

alemana New Member

i think the next time a male teacher hits on me (it's pretty much inevitable) i'll let him know what MY RATE is for the privilege.

"trust me, you can't afford my hourly rate for PRIVATE instruction. besides, i don't take beginners."

17. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Drat!! :( I thought I could get a lil' help with NY style salsa...

18. Twilight_Elena

Do you really get so many instructors hitting on you? I've never had a single problem with my teachers, but then again I'm probably considered "junior division" or something. Plus, they're all very proper and professional with everyone. Flirty on the dancefloor, but NEVER ever out of it or suggestive in any way. :D

Twilight Elena

19. IsabellaCruella

no no no you don't understand. He said it in his purring throaty latin language and his deep brown eyes un hooked my bra! Steam filtered off of his skin and his left thumb caressed the bottom of my breast while holding my side. I felt him picturing me coming to him. yikes. All of that while we were doin Rumba.

thanks elena, you are darling. I love your posts.
    and all of the comments are so interesting. I think I am also just considering the topic of adultery/infidelity in this topic. All of it reminds me of his marriage looks so bleak to me-the way men cheat. -much like my "sexy salsa teacher"

20. africana

africana New Member

honestly y'all, Isabella seems harmless/nice, but this thread is just "milkin it"
    stop feeding the troll people
    no more posts
    the lady knows exactly what she wants to do
    she warn't bornt yesterday :p