Salsa > sexy salsa teacher

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by IsabellaCruella, May 3, 2005.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Almost every thread here milks it, especially now that the member list is so long. :lol: :lol:

But yeah. I realized, somewhere mid- page one, that IsabellaCruella knows what's up. She just wanted to chat about it, which is perfectly okay by me. :wink: 8)

2. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

HAH!! You go, girl! :wink:

3. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

:shock: That's just disgusting of him. Ugh. :x I'd seriously consider slapping him if ANYONE did this to me, teacher or otherwise. I mean, really. I hope you shot him one of your best glares. My glares are worldwide famous for their mortality rates. :wink:

Twilight Elena

P.s. I agree, pygmalion. After all, the more we talk about this, the more we might help a future salsera in need of advice on the subject. Right?

4. africana

africana New Member

Ok Jenn, I respect your diplomacy and hope that I may achieve it someday (in the distant distant future :lol: ) but I'm saying now don't be made fools of people, cuz she knows exactly what she's doing. and very smart too, just check this out
    quite descriptive, aint she? sounds like something from those dime romance novels I used to read along time ago ;)
    here's more...
    truly I would like a demonstration of how "Steam filters off" in an air-conditioned studio with only 2 people in it :?

uh huh :twisted:

yeah I get it, advice helps everybody, and good thing there are so many nice people to give it here but this one got silly way way back :roll:

5. pygmalion

Yes. Advice helps everybody. 8)

6. Ms_Sunlight

Ms_Sunlight New Member

Here's some advice:

Look both ways before crossing the road!

7. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Admittedly, the whole description is Harlequin material.
    But I'm the diplomat. Perhaps Isabella is a romance novel writer and is used to wring like this.
    ...or something.

Twilight Elena

8. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

That's what crossed my mind when I read it. :D

9. squirrel

squirrel New Member

And is there a problem you guys have with Harlequin novels? :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Nope, I buy one every now and again for entertaining reading. :lol:

11. pygmalion

Reading that chicken thread again, I take it? :roll: :lol: If so (or if not) good advice, Ms_Sunlight. :wink:

12. pygmalion

Absolutely no problem here. I think Mills and Boon (sp?) has been doing society a much-needed public service for decades. Say what you will, there will always be room in my world for escapist romantic fantasy. 8) :D

13. IsabellaCruella

IsabellaCruella New Member

I am a writer... my darlings, you have figured me out.

14. africana

africana New Member

thank you thank you <bowing to wild applause>

I would to thank my mama and my daddy without whom I... :lol:

haaha!

15. tacad

tacad New Member

I bought a romance novel one time from the grocery store. :oops: I was curious. But I was so embarressed that it took me 10 minutes to get up the nerve. I scanned through it quickly. It kind of went like this:

She was so enamoured of his strength and power. He applied his strength and power. She fought, then yielded. He spurned her. She became angry and resentful with him. And then the whole thing repeats at a deeper level, again, and again,... :lol:

16. pygmalion

The fact that romance novels are formulaic is why people buy them, IMO. 8) If I wanted risk and a lack of predictability, I'd just live my life. Since I want guaranteed happy-ever-after, I buy Harlequins. :wink: :lol:

17. Ms_Sunlight

Ms_Sunlight New Member

Why are the guys in romance novels such prats? That's what I want to know.

18. pygmalion

What's a prat? A controlling, egocentric, alpha male? :roll: :lol:

19. pygmalion

Oops! I looked it up. Prat means ... um ... buttocks! ROTFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. lily

lily Member

No :D A prat is an idiot.