Salsa > sexy salsa teacher

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by IsabellaCruella, May 3, 2005.

1. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Sniff, Sniff! Are you forgetting the one and only (very pinkly dressed and accessorised!) Barbara Cartland? She was so good with her formula and prolific, I think she left something like 700 or 900 books to be published after her death? (If I remember correctly, she died in her 90s and possibly later, and was dictating text to her secretary up until then!)

2. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Romance novels? Yawn, scratch scratch. Reality is MUCH more interesting... 8)

3. Pacion

Pacion New Member

But the stench is greater... :?

4. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Reality bites, but it doesn't stink!(does it?)

5. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol: it can do :wink:

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Yeah. But her books cost more. I not only want escapist fantasy. I want cheap escapist fantasy. :lol: :lol:

7. Pacion

Pacion New Member

rotfl! :lol:

8. pygmalion

According to the online dictionary at princeton.edu, prat is, "buttocks: the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on" Also known as arse (or pain therein?) So yeah. Idiot works, too. :lol: :lol:

9. lily

lily Member

Really? :eek: Hehe! :lol:

10. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Harlequins are essential to a young adult's education. You get to learn phrases such as "her bosom heaved" or "'You will never get me, Tristan!' she cried". Now that's going to enrich Creative Writing courses.

Twilight Elena

11. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Great! I've learned a new word. And I know just how I'm going to use it! :D :wink:

12. squirrel

squirrel New Member

:lol:

I hate Harlequin, in the sense that I never buy it! (Russian novels, South American writers and literature classics of Anglo-Saxon origin are far more interesting to me)... Harlequin - bleah!

I used to read such novels in an hour or so...

I watch telenovellas at times - does this count?

13. pygmalion

Absolutely! I've never seen such unrealistic drivel. That's gotta count for something. :lol: :lol:

14. Pebbles

Pebbles New Member

15. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

You should see the Korean dramas that are imported and the latest rage in Japan- the heroine is crying every 5 minutes. :roll:

16. pygmalion

They're hilarious good fun. I watch the Mexican ones that are totally spoken in Spanish. So I catch a word here and there, but for the most part have no clue what they're actually saying.

The acting is so predictable and overblown, even I know what's going on the whole time. It's a hoot to watch. :lol: :lol: 8)

17. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:? At best, you could miss for six weeks and still know what is going on.

At worst, you could miss five seasons, an still know what is going on/what went on :? :lol:

18. pygmalion

What is this thread about? :lol: :lol:

19. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Novelas? :wink: :lol:

20. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I think you are beginning to have the right idea. :)