Ballroom Dance > Videos > Slavik and Karina - Rumba

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Twilight_Elena, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

There are three versions of this choreography in YouTube. This on is, I think, a 2004 version and there's also a 2005 version they did on this. There's also another video of the same 2004 (again, not sure) show.
    Great choreography. Oh, great... The music, for some reason, is the only thing I don't like.

T_E

2. Camille

Camille New Member

Does anybody know what the music they are dancing to is called? I have fallen in love with it but can not find the name of it anyhere.

3. sexydance1

sexydance1 New Member

I couldn't view this video. I don't know why?

4. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

The song is "Cuando Te Beso" by Juan Luis Guerra. :D
    As for not being able to view the video... maybe your browser doesn't permit it? Or maybe your connection is slow and you don't let it load. What you should do is click on the "play" button. It will say "loading". Then you press the "pause" button and wait till the bar starts going red. When it loads you can watch it. :D

T_E

5. FioraGiallo

FioraGiallo New Member

The song was originally written and sung by Juan Luis Guerra, but the instrumental version that they use for this performance is by Raul DiBlasio. When I first saw this rumba on WSS 2003 (she's wearing the white toga dress), I fell in love with it because it was so unique and heartfelt! It's still my favorite rumba ever.

6. Camille

Camille New Member

Thank you, both of you for your help, now i just have to search for a copy of it lol