Ballroom Dance > Videos > Slavik Kryklyvyy e Hanna Karttunen

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Mufanga, Jun 2, 2008.

1. gracie

gracie Active Member

Hope this doesn't upset you more, but, they are having a children's Salsa team perform- instead.

2. chica latina

chica latina New Member

What!#%@^%@ I was hoping they would try to get a hold of a good latin couple to replace them...... NOT GOOD!!

3. tuftufwang

tuftufwang Member

:shock: WHAT?!

4. Sambero

Sambero New Member

I love children's salsa!!! LOL !!

5. latingal

latingal Well-Known Member

Very unhappy that Slavik and Hanna are not appearing at Millennium as announced. Count me in as one who Slavik and Hanna were part of the clincher that convinced me to go to the comp.

And a children's salsa team? Oy.

6. gracie

gracie Active Member

I've been trying to find out who's competing in Pro Latin but the heat lists aren't out yet. Anyone you know going?

7. syncopationator

syncopationator Active Member

this is a little out dated now, but the children's salsa was actually pretty amazing. I wonder if Chris has a video somewhere?

8. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Has anyone seen them perform lately?

9. Becca

Becca Active Member

They are performing as part of 'Ballroom's Best', at the Vail International Dance Festival over the weekend. But I found out too late to go, unfortunately!

10. gracie

gracie Active Member

We need videos! Maybe they will be at USDSC!

11. Becca

Becca Active Member

I need to see what they're looking like, so badly!

My avatar is their picture in the programme for Vail, so that's pretty recent . . . they look so amazing, I just want to see them dance again!

12. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Are they based out of England now?

13. Becca

Becca Active Member

They don't have a base as yet! They are just travelling all over the place . . . trying to decide where 'home' will be.

14. chica latina

chica latina New Member

syncopationator, I agree. The childrens' salsa was pretty good.

Becca, (I pm you).. do you know if they are dancing or danced (not sure when is filmed) in the World Superstars event in Japan?

15. Becca

Becca Active Member

They aren't doing Super Stars this year. It is being filmed this weekend when they are in Vail. I heard during Blackpool that there are seven couples in the Latin this year, and also Carmen said that this is her last year there, so this should be one to remember!

16. Masaya

Masaya New Member

Do you know who the couples this year are? I'm particularly interested whether Riccard/Yulia and Franco/Oxana would be in it, considering how they did in Blackpool.

17. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Riccardo & Yulia and Max & Beata are doing Superstars.

18. njdancegirl

njdancegirl Active Member

Will have to drop the (big) bucks on the DVD this year...should be a good one!

19. Becca

Becca Active Member

Max and Beata and Ricardo and Yulia are definitely doing it as they told my friend in Blackpool. Sergey and Melia are definitely doing it as they told me they were, as did Bryan and Carmen.

I think Michael and Joanna are obviously going to be there and that Peter and Kristina are also pretty sure to be.

I don't know who a seventh couple would be if that is true, but I would suspect Michael and Hidemi are likely as I'm sure they would love for a Japanese couple to do it. Also back in 2005 they asked Michael and Tebogo before they even danced any competitions.

Or perhaps as said before it could be Franco and Oxana. I for one would really enjoy to watch their show, if so!

20. kimsb2429

kimsb2429 New Member

No Franco & Oxana? Sad face. Although I'm definitely excited about the first two couples you mentioned. Love love love max's choreo.