Ballroom Dance > Videos > Slavik Kryklyvyy e Hanna Karttunen

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Mufanga, Jun 2, 2008.

1. rekras

rekras New Member

Dear Becca, if i can recall, you said that you have slavik and hanna videos in dans 2008, and you were going to put them online (youtube or whatever) ... and that was long ago ... so i am still waiting for those videos.

2. Becca

Becca Active Member

They are on my Facebook profile . . . my name is Becca Wadkin.

3. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

*doh* --> off to make a new FB friend!

4. K_8ie

K_8ie New Member

Add me add me!!!!! I already asked!

5. Becca

Becca Active Member

I have added you!

6. Some guy

Some guy New Member

This is a pretty good way to increase your friends list on FB! Please add me too. I'll send you a request. If you see a name that looks like it's something someone just made up, it's me. :)

7. pinkstuff

pinkstuff Member

Any chance they might be dancing at the International in London???? Have tickets and camera ready but not quite figured out how to find out who might be dancing (apart from competitors:D).... First year that I am going so not sure what the format is etc etc

8. Becca

Becca Active Member

I did ask Hanna but she hasn't told me! Maybe she wants to keep it a secret. I know the entries have closed now, though.

I think it's pretty certain that they will . . . I have tickets booked for the first rounds at Brentwood as I am determined not to miss a single second of her dancing!

9. pinkstuff

pinkstuff Member

Hope so:) Have also got tickets for Brentwood. Would love to see Paul Killick dance as well (hoping.. as he was going to dance at Blackpool). Either way its a good excuse for a few days off work!!

10. Becca

Becca Active Member

Would be nice, but I'm not too optimistic!

Hopefully Hanna will do the Night of 100 Stars on the Monday evening, as I'm going to that as well. It would be awesome to see how she and Slavik are looking before the competition.

11. katerinka482

katerinka482 New Member

Becca, please, add me as a friend too, I have already asked you on facebook : ) (Ekaterina Churanova - it's me)

12. liz

liz New Member

Thanks For The Add Becca... Love The Vidoes.

13. Becca

Becca Active Member

I just love to think what they must be looking like now!

14. pinkstuff

pinkstuff Member

Oh and could I be added as well to FB please??:D (Val)

15. Becca

Becca Active Member

I can't see a request from you on my profile at all.

16. pinkstuff

pinkstuff Member

Sorry, realised afterwards that didn't have access to FB. Done now!

17. Borbala_Bunnett

Borbala_Bunnett New Member

To those in Europe... Slavik and Hanna are scheduled to do a show at the upcoming Hungarian Open Dance Championships, held in Budapest, Hungary, August 22-24 (I think). Check out the event website for details. www hungarianopen hu

:)

18. Becca

Becca Active Member

The flights are too expensive for me right now, I looked into it at the weekend, but never mind. Just to hope they dance the International now or I might not see them for a very long time!

19. pinkstuff

pinkstuff Member

20. Becca

Becca Active Member

The couples who danced were in fact Sergey and Melia, Ricardo and Yulia, Bryan and Carmen, Max and Beata, Peter and Kristina, Michael and Joanna and Franco and Oxana. Cannot wait to get hold of this little beauty!