Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > So You Think You Can Dance-Season 7 Finale

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by RickRS, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Right after Kat announced Lauren as the winner as the confetti and hoopla is coming down etc, a guy went onstage with a big bouquet for Kent- he then hustles Kent off stage. My guess is that they make him take a little downtime before letting him back out-- it must be quite the emotional rollercoaster to get so close. You can see by everyone else's reactions when they get booted over the course of the season that it's pretty disappointing, and it's probably overwhelming right at the end. It would have been totally fake if he were just as excited as everyone else.

I am also happy that Lauren won though. Yay.

2. I just watched the finale online. SOOOOOOOOO happy Lauren won!!!! Though I wasn't SUPER impressed with the dances of the final three, like everyone else, I was blown away by how little time they had to learn SO much!!!

I was so excited to see Ellen dance and I love how the finale was like a little tribute to Alex lol.

Anyway, so excited for Lauren!!!!

3. waltzgirl

waltzgirl Active Member

I agree. I think it would be a bit much to expect him to join the happy hugging throng immediately after the result was announced.

I thought I saw Kent come back on the stage a bit later and Robert went over to him and gave him a big hug. I wasn't positive it was them, but I hope it was. I'm sure Robert pretty much knew he wasn't going to win (though who could help hoping a bit?), but Kent had kind of been set up to expect winning, both by the judges and the insane audience response to him.

But, among the three of them, all wonderful dancers, I think America got it right.

4. Steve Pastor

Steve Pastor Moderator Staff Member

Have been looking for something to do to "pop some tags" in Thrift Shop (removing tags to hopefully get a better price I'm told - Twitch does popping and has a tutorial on YouTube) and found my way to this.

So You Think You Can Dance with the Stars