Event Announcements > Social Ballroom Class

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by tangotime, Jun 9, 2015.

1. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

Commencing Thurs. July 9th.. I will be giving a 4 week course in social ballroom for beginners and improvers.

Location.. Axminster Guild Hall ( UK ) Class begins at 7pm .

2. tangotime

In addition to the BR class, I plan to begin a salsa class following the BR class on 16th ( July ) 8pm. This will be a beginners, in Cuban style and Son. Will confirm date after the 9th

3. tangotime

First.. the BR class last nite was a success.

The salsa class is due to start on Mon Aug 3rd 8.15pm beginners and improvers. Cuban and Son for those who wish to add new style .
    These are both 4 week courses..

more info... salsahoy2000@yahoo.com

4. tangotime

Forgot to add... Im hoping to change BR class to a Mon. nite at 7pm starting in Aug. (same location ) for salsa class info,E mail me.... Will confirm .

5. tangotime

Finally have new time slots..

Mon.. 7pm. beginners/improvers BR ( American style )

Mon.. 8pm. Beginners/improvers. Cuban street style salsa (NO pop music used !! )

Thurs.. 10am... Mixed latin fun class. Cha cha..Samba.. Merengue..Square Rumba and ECS.. again, all are American style for beginners/improvers.

6. tangotime

One more change.. the morning class is on Fridays, 10am ( too many gaps on Thurs ).. starts Aug. 21st

7. tangotime

Due to hall bookings, I have moved the Fri class back to Thurs at 10am..

And, I will be giving a beginners/ Interm. Social B/Room and Cuban style salsa class in Honiton, Devon , U.K starting Friday Oct 23rd at 6.30 pm..