Stardust Dance Weekend-Kutshers Country Club-Monticello NY,

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by stardust, Jan 13, 2004.

1. stardust

stardust New Member

March 26-28, 2004 - Rates from $235. pp/do include 2 nights accommodation, 7 meals, 2 cocktail parties, over 60 dance workshops, amateur contests, professional dance entertainment each evening, specialty vendors, dance hosts for single ladies PLUS round the clock dancing on 4 separate hardwood floors dedicated to Ballroom, Latin, Hustle/Swing and Arg. Tango with music by 4 top bands and 4 super DJ's. Full service luxury resort has indoor pool, racquetball, spa, ice skating and skiing on premises. Over 800 dancers expected! For additional info on this or our June, September or November events contact www.stardustdance.com or (800) 537-2797 M-F 9AM to 5 PM.
  2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hey! Isn't this the dance camp/event that offers Peabody classes? I think I saw you on the web some time ago. I can't be there in March, because I'll be in Reno with the DF family reunion, but I will check your website.

Welcome to the forums, stardust. :)
  3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Man! I checked your schedule for March, and now I'm really bummed. An Argentine tango weekend would have been perfect for me, since that's one of the dances I'm planning to focus on this year. :cry:

I'll keep an eye on your website, for when the summer and fall workshop schedules are posted. Fall might work. I already have a comp and a camp tentatively scheduled for summer.
  4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I just noticed NY!!! :doh: Can't do March either as I'll be in Goa, India, but definitely something to consider in the future!! Welcome to th forums, by the way! :D