Dance Ads > Supa Dance shoes for sale - Mint Condition!

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Standarddancer, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

I have 2 supa dance slim heel lady's court shoes for sale:

1) style 1008, round toe slim heel 2", fresh satin, size 6.5 UK. Gently used for one lesson and one practice. sale price $45.

2) style 1012, court shoes with instep strap + rhinestone buckle; size 7. Only tried on for half of lesson. sale price $50.

As I mentioned in the other thread that I now prefer coutour heel than slim, so I don't really need my slim heel standard shoes. As I realized many ladies here loves slim heel so much and worry about supadance discontinue this heel style, I sell mine here for a significantly discounted price;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

do the 1012s run a bit smaller and that's why you have a size 7?

3. Standarddancer

4. Standarddancer

yes I was told by supa sale person at winter garden that 1012 tends to be a bit narrower than 1008, so they suggested if I normally wear 6.5, I'd better get size 7.

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

yep, that's what i thought.

i'll take both off your hands, SD. :)

i'll be at sizzler on saturday -- if you're there we can make the exchange!

6. Standarddancer

super!;) We dance champ standard first round 6pm sat night...but we plan to arrive early to warm up...maybe be there around 4:30.

what time is your event?

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

not dancing... coming to spectate. will get there sometime in afternoon... dropping mum off at newark airport and coming over straight after. will PM for contact info.

but consider it a done deal. :)

8. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

kee-ripes, Samina, you're fast. I was gonna ask the same questions! It appears we wear the same shoe size (Standards anyway -- I like my Latins much smaller).

9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

:)

was just considering ordering a 2012, too... highly fortuitous timing being online right now. :)

10. Standarddancer

thank you;) sent you an email about my personal contact info...just in case

11. Standarddancer

Samina, checked sizzler schedule, looks like 1st round champ standard wont' start until 9:30, so I dont' think I will be there early as 4pm, but should be there 6 or 7ish..

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Am also getting there later than I thought, probly 6 or 7-ish. :)

13. Standarddancer

ok, cool:) actually I've found one more pair of slim heel in size 6w or 6.5, dont' remember style 1008 or 1016, but bit more used than the other 2 pairs, i can sell even cheaper, still great to use for practice, not sure if you need, anyway, will show you when meet;)

14. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Sounds great...will be happy to check out!

15. Standarddancer

just spoke to the friend we share car with, we'll leave bof 6ish so should be there before 7ish, also depends on traffic...looking forward to see you;)

16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Likewise, doll. :)

17. Standarddancer

great to meet you there, so sorry we were running late and I was half way in the middle of my makeup;) so in such rush...sure there should be other chances catch up/meet you again:)