Dance Ads > Supadance 1008 ladies shoes for sale, almost new

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by jumpingbeens, Jun 22, 2012.

1. jumpingbeens

jumpingbeens New Member

I recently purchased a pair of Supadance style 1008 ladies closed-toe shoes, UK size 5.5 (fits my 7.5 US feet), in flesh satin, with a 2.5" contour heel.

I have tried to wear them a few times, but each time my feet only last about 15 minutes. I love my 2" 1008s, but I think the 2.5" just really doesn't work for my feet.

The satin looks brand new, and there is only the tiniest bit of wear on the heel and the sole. Looking to sell for $75 or best offer.

I'm in Somerville, MA, in case anybody wants to see them or try them on before buying.

Bette likes this.
  2. Bette

Bette New Member

Are these shoes still available?

quote="jumpingbeens, post: 955118, member: 10757"]I recently purchased a pair of Supadance style 1008 ladies closed-toe shoes, UK size 5.5 (fits my 7.5 US feet), in flesh satin, with a 2.5" contour heel.

I have tried to wear them a few times, but each time my feet only last about 15 minutes. I love my 2" 1008s, but I think the 2.5" just really doesn't work for my feet.

The satin looks brand new, and there is only the tiniest bit of wear on the heel and the sole. Looking to sell for $75 or best offer.

I'm in Somerville, MA, in case anybody wants to see them or try them on before buying.[/quote]

3. lkhazin

lkhazin New Member

Do you still have these shoes available?