Dance Ads > Supadance Standad shoes UK7

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I have a pair of skin tone Supadance shoes for sale. They are UK size 7 and have flared heels. Brand new condition, never worn, still in a box.

Willing to take offers on price.

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

What style number are they? :cool:

3. lynn

lynn New Member

3 sizes too big for me :(...

4. pygmalion

If I knew the style number, I could probably post a picture. :) Does the seller have a floor price? Or should I not ask that? :? Kinda weird, when it's not Ebay. :lol:

5. Katarzyna

I will check the model # today at home. I was looking for about 100 since they are 130 in stores, but perhaps will take less. I have 2 people trying them in the next couple days.

6. Katarzyna

Too late, they are sold :)

7. pygmalion

You go, girl! :)

8. Katarzyna

With this I'm only 30 on a minus as I recovered pat of what I paid..

9. pygmalion

I'm glad you found a buyer. It woulda been nice if they'd paid full price, since the shoes were never worn. But still ... I'm glad the shoes weren't a total loss for you. :cool: :)

10. Katarzyna

I had 4 people interested right away :)

11. pygmalion

Yay! I think part of it is that you have such a good track record with the things you've already sold ... here and on eBay. People know your good reputation. :D

12. Katarzyna

I hope so (I really need to get my stuff together and start a website :) ) I've been planning this for a while..

13. pygmalion

lol. If you'd just gain a few pounds or get some short, fat friends, I'd buy from you in a heartbeat. :wink:

Just kidding.

But I do think that you already have an informal, but successful, side business on your hands. The only question in my mind is whether you want to expand your scope. :)

14. Katarzyna

Oh certainly I do. Planning to pick up so me gowns in Poland and sell here. Plus resell some from Poland and Ballroom on Fifth :)

15. pygmalion

Glad to hear it. You seem to have your clientele in place and your business channels working. Now it's just a matter of finding decent quality merchandise on a regular basis. :cool: :)

16. Katarzyna

It's actually not that easy :) there are some hedious things out there.

17. Katarzyna

One more note, I went to business school (Undergrad), I hope I can make something happen. :)

18. pygmalion

Oh. I wasn't minimizing the difficulty. I was a study partner of the ex for the two years he spent getting an MBA. So I have a (slight) clue that there's quite a lot involved. But you can do it. That I know for sure. :)

19. Katarzyna

:) Thank you!