Ballroom Dance > Videos > Supershag Videos

Discussion in 'Videos' started by dlgodud, Aug 25, 2010.

1. dlgodud

dlgodud Active Member

Does Supershag still work on building the new website for videos? Does anyone know? I miss the site. :roll:

2. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Well-Known Member

The site is built.the search works and we are actually trying to switch it to our server this morning. I hope we will have something up by tomorrow.
    Chris

3. dlgodud

dlgodud Active Member

Thank you Chris!!! Yay!!!:banana:

4. DanceJoy

DanceJoy Member

what is the website for videos?? i found it once in a google search but now it doesn't come up... I know that it isn't the "dancesizzle" one...

5. chrisjohnston

Dancesizzle no longer exists. The new site is still in its testing stage but does seem to be working. There is not much content on it at the moment but we shall start to upload all the old stuff if Capital works.

Cheers Chris

6. DanceJoy

DanceJoy Member

oh cool!! cannot wait until it is available to see!! I remember you had a few vids from Manhattan up somewhere, so I am definitely looking forward to the rest of your videos :)

for my future reference, will the videos be linked on the supershag site, or is it a separate website entirely?

sorry for the questions!!

7. DanceJoy

DanceJoy Member

aahhh i see (from your Capital Dancesport post).. the site will be video.supershag.com.. nvrmind!!

8. chrisjohnston

So you found it.It will eventually be linked to the Supershag site but as i said it is not quite ready yet so it is not ready to take the amount of traffic that we get through the supershag site.

Chris

9. dlgodud

dlgodud Active Member

Can I suggest one thing? The side bar that drags up/down of videos is kinda difficult to operate. Am I the only person who has a problem with it??:D

10. chrisjohnston

I totally agree. meeting with developer in 5 mins.

Chris

11. dlgodud

dlgodud Active Member

Thanks Chris! I see you guys did it. Yay!!:applause:

12. chrisjohnston

Still a couple of things to iron out but it is working really well from Embassy

Chris