Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > SYTYCD Season 6 - Week 8, The Finale

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by RickRS, Dec 15, 2009.

1. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

Heh. I kept thinking, "wow, they're really cranking out the dancing tonight!" No packages, no judge chit-chats. Just overly long commercial breaks but someone's got to pay for it...

2. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

A bit harsh on Ryan and Ashley I feel. Remember, it's America's Favorite Dancer. They managed to capture the hearts of the voters and in the game, that's just as good as anything else. The typical show demographic doesn't know anything about the dancing itself.

And to be clear, I feel they're quite genuine.

Here's hoping for a spring/summer show!

3. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

I finally got a chance to catch up with the last show over the weekend (snowbound). So what the heck DID happen to Russell? And it is it just me, or did they pretty much blow off the rest of the Top 20? Even if they were eliminated right away, they still worked their butts off to get there. Would rather see more dancing from them than all of this filler from the "special" guests.

4. RickRS

RickRS Member

From what I hear Russell sprain his ankle during the repeat of the three hip-hop guys' number. Right at the end, where Legacy and Kevin pull him back on the stage, Russell landed badly.