Country and Western > Thanks for recommending In Cahoots San Diego CA

Discussion in 'Country and Western' started by jxntwinkletoes, Jul 3, 2005.

1. jxntwinkletoes

jxntwinkletoes New Member

Thanks to you who recommended In Cahoots in San Diego for dancing this past week. My Husband (who doesn't dance) and I were in SD on vacation and went there Wednesday night. It was great! To get dancing I had to be brave and ask (total strangers of course) first a few times, but then I started getting asked as well, after the dancers saw me on the floor. I wish there was a place like this where I live!! People who live in big cities are SO lucky that they have many opportunities for quality dancing and quality intermediate/advanced dancers. Thanks again DANCE FORUMs!

2. dancemom

dancemom New Member

Oh my gosh....In Cahoots is 5 minutes from my house and about 20 min from my home. I used to go there all the time with a girlfriend to line dance and a little two stepping too. It's a great place. Glad you had a good time. :D

3. G & B

G & B New Member

In Cahoots

Great place to go freindly people and good music. Try a Sundy night when they have dodge ball for a couple oh hours and then dancing!

4. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Where in SD is this located?

I was there back in August.

5. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

In Cahoots
    5373 Mission Center Rd
    San Diego, CA 92108
    (619) 291-8635

6. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

In what way is that In Cahoots related to the one in Fullerton?

7. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Other than an hour-and-a-half drive (95 miles South). I would assume different owners and different looks, but the same music and the same people - though they will look disimilar!