Dancers Anonymous > The 2003 Dance Forums Awards!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Jan 1, 2004.

1. danceguy

danceguy New Member

I think we just need one flirt award, and we all know that Sabor will win...both with his not so subtle words of coquetry and his very sexy dance video...the rest of us can't compete with that! :shock: :D

But - I do think we need to have a best female and best male flirt award...since there are some rather saucy females on Dance Forums. Here are the girls who would be serious candidates:

1. Pacion - Need I say more here?
    2. Pygmalion - Always says she isn't flirting, even when she is! :kissme:
    3. Sarah - Not exactly a flirt, but that dry, witty New Zealand sarcasm is quite sexy if you ask me. :D ;)
    4. Salsachinita - Flirts with all the Salseros...and even tries to get them to come to her country and dance. Mamacita! :p
    5. Peachexploration - I've seen her flirt a time or two...especially with Sabor. Better watch this one, guys! :lol:
    6. Swing Kitten - I haven't seen her around much, but she's most likely the biggest flirt of them all! :twisted:

If I left anyone out, please let me know! :D

Hugs, kisses and chocolate sauce,

SG

2. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Can anyone say "A quick lesson in how to have someone :google: " :twisted:

Sorry Purr, but when I came out with that sentence, I didn't think there was a purple diamond :oops: hence it would show the silliness of my comment :lol: I know there are pink and yellow diamonds (not sure if there are green ones, which would match a certain person's socksies :lol: ) but I didn't think there would be a purple one :lol:

:oops: :nope: I would be too scared to wear it :oops: Mind you, if it enables me to be surrounded by gorgeous bodyguards dressed in dinner jackets, every time I go out, then I could be convinced :wink:

PS. Purple is a DF colour :wink:

3. Pacion

Pacion New Member

SG, remember that there is such a thing as digital enhancement/video manipulation :roll: how do you think we get talking animals on screen :roll: So Sabor's video does not make him a foregone winner :lol:

Now, I obviously cannot speak for the rest of the members here obviously but, I am open to "Vote for Me" campaigns which are of course, not limited to the flowers you can send to: Pacion

(If you just write Pacion on the address card, the postman will know where to deliver it :roll: In my dreams! :lol: :wink: )

:oops: [​IMG] :oops: [​IMG] :oops: [​IMG] :oops: [​IMG] :oops: [​IMG] :oops:

[​IMG]

4. MapleLeaf Salsero

MapleLeaf Salsero New Member

What? :shock: Pacion a flirt? Nah! :wink:

5. Sabor

Sabor New Member

nah! Pacion is just a big mouth :wink: :lol:

talkin da talk don't necessarily entail walkin da walk 8)

6. MapleLeaf Salsero

Hmm... Sabor, should we propose two female Flirt of the Year Awards then? How about:

Talkin da talk Flirt
    Walkin da walk Flirt

7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

hmm..but.. how would we know who's 'walkin da walk' all the way from where we are :?:

8. MapleLeaf Salsero

Hmm... Good Point.

9. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

:eyebrow:

10. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Pygmalion, can I borrow this too? => :eyebrow: In fact, make mine a double ........................... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

:lol:

Sabor, I am all talk am I? Okay ::shrugs::

Look who is talking!!! :lol:

11. Sabor

Sabor New Member

yeah.. exactly.. so how about u come over here and just see "who's talking" .. if u dare :twisted:

12. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:raisebro: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :raisebro:

13. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Gents first :twisted: :tongue:

14. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Can I nominate this for "Dance Pearl of the Year" :lol:

Hijacked from :lol: How to nicely say, "Don't look at Me"

:lol:

15. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Ok ... Pacion, if I ever get to meet you and have a dance, I'll remember to stay in dance position first! ;)

16. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Pacion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Here's another one for you Pacion...

Sooooo true too... :lol: :lol:

18. danceguy

danceguy New Member

I nomicate Pacion for being the fastest poster...she types replies and makes new posts faster than anyone I've seen...Pygmalion...I think you may have a little competition here! :D

SG

19. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:oops: check the clock on your computer system :p or maybe, there are two of me - one posts, the other thinks up threads :wink: :lol:

20. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

The heck you say!!!!! Them's fighting words. :lol: :lol: See you at sunrise, Pacion. Google at twenty paces. :lol: