Salsa > The Best Salsa Dancer in the World

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Matrix, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matrix

Matrix New Member

GOSH!

I just hate Drama in message boards!! :roll:

How ridiculous that two grown adults should go at each other publicly simply because they are in disagreement! :roll:

2. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Well, should we make it even more complicated and have seperate votes for impression vs. those you've actually danced with? (I've only danced with three of those on the women's list.)

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Matrix. You absolutely, positively will not be allowed to damage Dance forums. Say what you will. Intend what you like. Post whatever you want.

8) :D

4. Matrix

Matrix New Member

If DancePoet is a moderator now, you should respect him just as much as all of us do. The fact that you were here before doesn't change his current status. You are not a moderator anymore...

That's all I was referring to, yes... in a joking manner, as you may have noticed.

5. pygmalion

6. SDsalsaguy

He doesn't seem to take either straight forward warnings nor gentle suggestions to heart Jenn. You were a member of the team (and by extension, always will be) more than long enough to know what will end up happening...

:sigh:

7. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Pygmalion and I may be having an issue of communication at the moment, and I will review this when I get out of my next client meeting scheduled in moments, however, one thing we would agree on is that if another poster interferes with this type of issue in an insulting manner such as this there could be significant consequences. So Matrix, it is time to back off of this issue between Pygmalion and I. Thank you in advance. ;)

8. pygmalion

Yes. I know. :(

9. DancePoet

Matrix, I am warning you, this discussion needs to come to an end immediately. Please, if you would, move it back in a positive manner towards the topic. Pygmalion and I can handle ourselves if need be. Thank you again.

10. SDsalsaguy

Matrix, just to set the record straight: Jenn is no longer a moderator by her own choice and has probably contributed more to making the DF what it is today than anyone other than DanceMentor (who started the whole thing in the first place). It's not for no reason that she has her own rank named after her! :wink:

11. SDsalsaguy

...and, as DP has said, the staff here can take care of things on their own. Thanks for your concern however.

12. africana

africana New Member

I am sorry to miss your posts... it's just hard to notice them now, since I've used the "ignore" feature on your username... :oops:[/quote:9034857a1c]
    Would be nice to have an effective IGNORE button wouldn't :?: you read my mind, another psychic!

13. SDsalsaguy

I know it's hard to keep track amidst all the cross-talk going on in this thread, but could we please try keeping the quotes within quotes within quotes within quotes within quotes to a minimmum? I'm getting a headache! :(

:wink:

14. africana

africana New Member

Yessir :lol:
    at this rate I could never be a moderator, too much fun being bad :p
    (alright I'm going home shortly so no more flamebaiting from me <<thanks macha ;) )

15. Matrix

Matrix New Member

gosh... I'm outtie... see ya guys tomorrow.

or later on...

16. pygmalion

*giggle* :lol: :lol: Much love, SD.

All the embedded quotes are hard for me to read, too. But they've been happening all day. Looks like DF is the place to be, today. 8) Lots of fast and furious posts. 8)

For you, DP? Four thousand hugs (which can't fit on the screen , so here's one.*hug*) (gotta find that damn hug emoticon :x :lol: )

For you, SD, I hope you know I love you, DF and the moderator team. Besides, I'm a congenital organization joiner. So, if you need help with anything, you have only to email me. 8)

For you, Matrix. The last page of this thread is a lesson to you. DF is a family. We've spent two years making it that way. You're certainly welcome to join our family. But you are NOT welcome to break us up. Not one of us is going to help you do that. But it's your choice. DF is a nice place to be. But, if you want nastiness and dissention? This is not the place. You decide. 8) :D

17. Matrix

Matrix New Member

you guys start the drama, I point it out and now I'm getting this treatment? :shock:

something doesn't add up right in there... I'm confused! :x

let's just drop it... yeah? that's the best option.

NOT another mention of it would be cool. Let's see how mature we really are.

18. pygmalion

Agreed. 8) :D We all abide by the DF guidelines, and we all move forward while this whole couple-of-days of stuff never gets mentioned again? That works for me. 8) :D

19. Matrix

Matrix New Member

DancePoet... how's the running going?

20. DancePoet

This is could have been an acceptable post if it was not for the last sentence. If a moderator has suggested you cool it, continued interference in this manner is asking for action to be taken that could dissappoint you. Several moderators have already called for significant action to be taken Matrix. I have stalled this, but if this type of behaviour continues, then I will be taking their side, and frankly if my patience is eroded further the tenuous balance at best that exists currently will likely end, and action will be taken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.